The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Topaz

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Skills are all it takes
    • View Profile
Re: Game is no good for skillers
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2016, 07:44:05 pm »
Game is good for skillers, maybe you're no good for being a skiller.
Life at it's finest ^

Exactly, There is no way that rune picks etc etc has to be level 1 to be wieldable for skillers. sorry bro, might wanna go the hard way :/ after all u only miss on slot :p
Okay question: Did u ever used any hatchet to fight a monster or a boss? Is it even useful to be used for combat? Dragon axe has special ability that can cut more logs in one chop that is a complete skiller special attack but I can't use it. Why? Because I'm a skiller I don't intend to do combat.
It's combat ability to have the perk to equipt different weapons, that's what we have attack skill for.
If you don't intend in doing combat skills then dont expect to have those perks.

Dragon axe special is not a "complete skiller special attack" it's has an attack requirement for a reason.

Imo generally skillers are doing fine for even having ability to use dragon pickaxes/axes in general while being combat 3. Seriously man. I doubt when they made the game they gave 2 or 7 fucks about skillers, but you guys still have ability to use best tools with only losing 1 slot of inventory.

I doubt you know anything about skilling efficiently, you just want to skill easier.

Actually your intentions were to make it "easier", so my bad but I still disagree with simplifying small gimmicks like that which have been around for ages.

TLDR: This game was not designed for skillers.
Well now that the game is advancing they should give 167plus fucks about skillers. In my perspective a game should offer all kinds of exiting thing that would satisfy player needs example: I'm an warrior I need more of that and that. Example nr.2: I'm an mage I want more spell's and better mage equipment. Example nr.3: I'm a skiller I want to be more efficient on things like mining, woodcutting and ect.. Don't you think so to? You're a warrior for example and you want those things to be in game, wouldn't you be playing more and be more interested in game itself if it would satisfy you're needs???
There's a difference between updates that add to the game and updates that take away from the game.
Starting to fuck around with the core of the game will not add anything to this game.

Beneficial additions are made quite often (Update notes) it shows that Thomy adds suggestions in to the game and actually selects them and retweaks them if needed.

In no way in my mind have been skillers forgotten about, think about Hunter and G.E which both added great value towards skillers.
Runecrafting rework was planned and even construction at some point, skillers get tons and tons of new shit.

Even fishing potion was added if im not wrong.

If you want a simple game then stop being a skiller, one part of being a skiller is the challenge of completing tasks being combat 3. What you're suggesting is melee perks for skillers, perks that you have to train flat for. Maybe being a skiller is not the right path for you?
Okay the thing is I just want the game to be more suitable for different kind of playing styles. So if what i suggested is not possible to make then how about tool belt?? Tool belt I a great alternative for skillers isn't it?

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2016, 09:43:13 pm »
Life at it's finest ^

Exactly, There is no way that rune picks etc etc has to be level 1 to be wieldable for skillers. sorry bro, might wanna go the hard way :/ after all u only miss on slot :p
Okay question: Did u ever used any hatchet to fight a monster or a boss? Is it even useful to be used for combat? Dragon axe has special ability that can cut more logs in one chop that is a complete skiller special attack but I can't use it. Why? Because I'm a skiller I don't intend to do combat.
It's combat ability to have the perk to equipt different weapons, that's what we have attack skill for.
If you don't intend in doing combat skills then dont expect to have those perks.

Dragon axe special is not a "complete skiller special attack" it's has an attack requirement for a reason.

Imo generally skillers are doing fine for even having ability to use dragon pickaxes/axes in general while being combat 3. Seriously man. I doubt when they made the game they gave 2 or 7 fucks about skillers, but you guys still have ability to use best tools with only losing 1 slot of inventory.

I doubt you know anything about skilling efficiently, you just want to skill easier.

Actually your intentions were to make it "easier", so my bad but I still disagree with simplifying small gimmicks like that which have been around for ages.

Well now that the game is advancing they should give 167plus fucks about skillers. In my perspective a game should offer all kinds of exiting thing that would satisfy player needs example: I'm an warrior I need more of that and that. Example nr.2: I'm an mage I want more spell's and better mage equipment. Example nr.3: I'm a skiller I want to be more efficient on things like mining, woodcutting and ect.. Don't you think so to? You're a warrior for example and you want those things to be in game, wouldn't you be playing more and be more interested in game itself if it would satisfy you're needs???
There's a difference between updates that add to the game and updates that take away from the game.
Starting to fuck around with the core of the game will not add anything to this game.

Beneficial additions are made quite often (Update notes) it shows that Thomy adds suggestions in to the game and actually selects them and retweaks them if needed.

In no way in my mind have been skillers forgotten about, think about Hunter and G.E which both added great value towards skillers.
Runecrafting rework was planned and even construction at some point, skillers get tons and tons of new shit.

If you want a simple game then stop being a skiller, one part of being a skiller is the challenge of completing tasks being combat 3. What you're suggesting is melee perks for skillers, perks that you have to train flat for. Maybe being a skiller is not the right path for you?
Okay the thing is I just want the game to be more suitable for different kind of playing styles. So if what i suggested is not possible to make then how about tool belt?? Tool belt I a great alternative for skillers isn't it?
I don't know what toolbelt is, but already sounds more promising.

Offline Topaz

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Skills are all it takes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 04:33:32 am »
Life at it's finest ^

I don't know what toolbelt is, but already sounds more promising.
Tool belt is as its sounds there is an tool belt icon near "keep items on death" in equipment section. Tool belt is used to save one spot in you'r inventory there are just a bunch of skilling things like tinderbox, hatchet, pickaxe and ect. You not actually welding it you just have it in your tool belt instead of you'r inventory.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 07:07:48 am »
A max cape for skillers would be nice :)

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 07:31:52 am »
Can we have one for people that just do combat as well then? Oh and one for pures too, maybe one for zerkers as well. And let's not forget range tanks will also need one.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 08:28:15 am »
So YOU are crying about the fact that YOU decided to handicap YOURSELF by not training combat skills? If YOU find being a skiller too challenging, them simply train YOUR goddamn combat stats to fix YOUR OWN goddamn problem.

Mary

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 09:51:57 am »
So YOU are crying about the fact that YOU decided to handicap YOURSELF by not training combat skills? If YOU find being a skiller too challenging, them simply train YOUR goddamn combat stats to fix YOUR OWN goddamn problem.
your blood pressure dear
The following users liked this post: Martin, Triangle Dot

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 10:52:24 am »
Can we have one for people that just do combat as well then? Oh and one for pures too, maybe one for zerkers as well. And let's not forget range tanks will also need one.
Theres only 7 combat stats that you don't need to have 99, you can get that cape on any of these accounts when you have all your skills 99.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 11:35:28 am »
your blood pressure dear

This thread is like going to McDonalds only to complain how shitty their food tastes.

Mary

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 11:55:34 am »
your blood pressure dear

This thread is like going to McDonalds only to complain how shitty their food tastes.
this forum is like using forums but not play ingame only to complain about how shitty the game is
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot
Pages: 1 2