The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Frozen keys (non-boss gwd loot improvements)
« on: September 14, 2017, 09:35:34 am »
I touched on ancient creatures and blood reaver loot being a bit lackluster in my feedback topic about the recent updates. I have a suggestion to add to that that will improve the drop tables on basically any monster in the gwd that isn't in a boss room.

Frozen keys
These keys will allow you to enter a boss room without the required 10 killcount. The pieces required to assemble a key are dropped by every monster in the gwd. There is a piece for each faction. There should be some mid level crafting or smithing requirement to assemble the key.
  • Every monster will have a chance to drop the key piece of their faction. The droprate should be about 4%.
  • Spiritual creatures are mostly regarded to have a droptable that is garbage, giving them either a higher droprate for the key pieces or an additional chance to recieve a whole key might be a good idea.
  • Whole keys could be added as a rare drop from blood reavers as well.
The pieces and keys should be tradable. Keys are consumed upon use.
;
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Earl, Tomtim1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Frozen keys (non-boss gwd loot improvements)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 03:08:33 pm »
No chalant g
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1