The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1168 times
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Frost Dragons
« on: November 26, 2014, 09:00:06 am »
http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=3205.0
Here I suggested adding brawlers to the revenants droptable but since they already have a big enough droptable I was wondering if brawler gloves drops could be added to frost dragons because they have no good drops besides their bones and the 0,2% Visage drop.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

Re: Frost Dragons
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 09:50:37 am »
They have arguably better drops than green dragons or whatever. The rune bars, seeds and onyx tips will stack up nicely and also they are the only monster that drops the dragon battleaxe.

Also they are to be fought for the bones ofcourse, those will be very wanted for players who want to get their prayer up without too much effort ;)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 09:54:24 am by Mary »

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 14 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 09:53:55 am »
And take away the very small group of people from Castle-Wars? :/

Disagree

Also, they are supposed to be fought for the bones, not good drops. They also drop onyx bolttips and seeds.

Offline Freestuffyay

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 10:20:08 am »
They have arguably better drops than green dragons or whatever. The rune bars, seeds and onyx tips will stack up nicely and also they are the only monster that drops the dragon battleaxe.

Also they are to be fought for the bones ofcourse, those will be very wanted for players who want to get their prayer up without too much effort ;)
The fact that they are in deep wilderness makes it not worth it.
And it's not like brawlers are OP drops.

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 10:21:37 am »

The brawlers will stay only in castle wars, if you have another good idea for a drop however, please say so ;)

They used to have much higher drops, also including uncut onyx and dragon full helm, and more onyx tips/rune bars. But that was too overdone so I might have nerfed the drops too much.

Offline Freestuffyay

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 10:32:28 am »

The brawlers will stay only in castle wars, if you have another good idea for a drop however, please say so ;)
They used to have much higher drops, also including uncut onyx and dragon full helm, and more onyx tips/rune bars. But that was too overdone so I might have nerfed the drops too much.
I'll talk to you in-game about this I guess.

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 10:40:52 am »

I won't be ingame for the rest of the week -> going to dreamhack this afternoon.

Offline Freestuffyay

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 10:44:04 am »

I won't be ingame for the rest of the week -> going to dreamhack this afternoon.
I'll pm you on the forums then, hf at dreamhack.

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 731 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 11:25:47 am »
Ya got my  support !  :p

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 450 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 03:01:42 pm »
I do like the idea of adding more/better drops to the frost dragons since they're not worthwhile at the moment.

However Castle-wars isn't that active at the moment, the only reason people are still play Castle-wars is for these brawlers.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 04:03:33 pm »
I was unaware at the fact Brawlers Gloves were added to Castle Wars.
Despite me agreeing on another thread about adding them as drops, I'd like to withdraw that.

This would definitely kill Castle Wars, so I disagree.

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 59 times
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 04:41:27 pm »
Despite me agreeing on another thread about adding them as drops, I'd like to withdraw that.

But.. Isn't Castle Wars already dead?
+ I agree, They should Get a decent drop.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 05:13:10 pm »

Yes, it is dead.

If anything, we should be thinking of adding items to the Castle Wars rewards shop.

Offline Freestuffyay

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 05:52:54 pm »

Yes, it is dead.

If anything, we should be thinking of adding items to the Castle Wars rewards shop.
If anything we should re-work Castle Wars.

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Eddie1408

• Liked: 125 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 06:10:53 pm »
as much as i like people participating in drop changes, we cannot do this here.

Frost Dragons are weaker than brutal green dragons and drop by far the best bones.
Also their whole drop table is better than the one from brutal green dragons (because of wilderness).

Adding more drops might come over time, but definetely no brawlers.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10
Pages: 1