Emps-World > Suggestions & Ideas

For PURES <----

(1/2) > >>

Senpai:
We should defenitily have Exp locking system on Emps-Scape
----------------
What is Exp Locking system?
1) You can simply lock your exp from gaining more exp, which is VERY handy for pures
2) It's so easy to code the system
3) It would make the PvP more active
-------------
Yes, I know that we have lamps in-game, but god dam, not everyone has the money to buy em.

Eddie1408:
There are two reasons why I disagree with your idea.

1. If you train a level by misclick (5-10 defence), you will need 1-2 lamps to reset the xp. Lamps cost 30-50k ea. So don`t tell me about lamps being expensive or that nobody has the money to buy them.

2. There is one item that I have in mind that can be abused with locking xp. What happens when a maxed 60 att pure trains 70 attack and locks the xp? He will wear an abbysal whip (more accurate and +2 higher max than dragon scimi) and will stay 86-88 combat forever while using an overpowered weapon in his combat range.

Senpai:

--- Quote from: Eddie1408 on October 06, 2014, 11:45:37 pm ---There are two reasons why I disagree with your idea.

1. If you train a level by misclick (5-10 defence), you will need 1-2 lamps to reset the xp. Lamps cost 30-50k ea. So don`t tell me about lamps being expensive or that nobody has the money to buy them.

2. There is one item that I have in mind that can be abused with locking xp. What happens when a maxed 60 att pure trains 70 attack and locks the xp? He will wear an abbysal whip (more accurate and +2 higher max than dragon scimi) and will stay 86-88 combat forever while using an overpowered weapon in his combat range.

--- End quote ---

1. Okay, yeah, that's right.

2. Think of it again, you will see more 86-88 comat levels there, not just only one, they would go against each other with an overpowered weapon + people with abby whip + more risk won't take on some random dragon scimi dudes

Papa Troq:

--- Quote from: Senpai on October 07, 2014, 12:30:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Eddie1408 on October 06, 2014, 11:45:37 pm ---There are two reasons why I disagree with your idea.

--- End quote ---

1. Okay, yeah, that's right.

2. Think of it again, you will see more 86-88 comat levels there, not just only one, they would go against each other with an overpowered weapon + people with abby whip + more risk won't take on some random dragon scimi dudes

--- End quote ---
It was at this moment, that eddie knew he fucked up

Joshiee:

--- End quote ---
I do support this quote however, I think it would make the wilderness a lot more competitive and more exciting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version