The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Erak

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Few suggestions
« on: March 28, 2019, 11:29:09 am »
I have mentioned them in discord, mainly some items that have no use currently.

Dragon necklace - Salamander tamer (e) - Increased chance to catch salamanders OR more offensive range bonus when wielding the necklace and using salamander as a range weapon.

Diamond necklace - Necklace of Balance (e) - Gives luck during agility. (Same amount as Strung rabbit foot or lower amount.)

Ruby ring - Ring of forging (e) - I would suggest 5% chance do smelt another bar / 5% chance to forge an additional item OR maybe a bit extreme but 40% chance to reduce 1 coal usage while smelting. (Only working when using a furnace, if possible.)

Dragonstone ring - Ring of wealth (e) - Could be some kind of coins sack? (Limited amount or not?) Collect coins directly there and empty to inventory. 5%-10% coins are sunk when collecting there.

Should they have charges or not, I have no idea.
I don't have any idea about numbers - bonuses, chances. I would leave that thing for Thomy (Illustrative bonuses and chances there.)

I have to admit that making suggestions ain't that easy. :)
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Est Mauler, Bluestorm, Hi Im Ethan, Rotanas, Ironsuomi

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Few suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 04:03:12 pm »
Diamond necklace - Necklace of Balance (e) - Gives luck during agility. (Same amount as Strung rabbit foot or lower amount.)
I had also brought up the idea of buffing the agile set in discord awhile ago but the messages got buried. Currently Brimhaven is lacking in significant rewards due to most of them being cosmetic or simply not working as intended, one of those being the agile set. Only one piece gives the weight reduction of -10 kg and that’s about it.

Would be nice to see this set get a rework and an additional ability along these lines. Splitting the reduced weight or adding another -10 to the other piece that’s missing it would help it out. I also discussed the possibility of it giving you increased success chances with agility and also thieving as thieving doesn’t have any significant boosts aside from the rabbit foot which has a quite annoying crafting requirement. Would give more reason to actually collect some tickets from the arena.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1