The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Farming Compost
« on: January 25, 2019, 06:13:58 pm »
Farming Compost

Hey! :)

Now that compost bins have appeared at different farming patches I thought why not make them useful for farming instead of them just standing there? Basically, the core of this idea is that whenever you rake your herbs/trees in a farming patch you would obtain X amount of weeds. Everytime you get weeds you can store them inside a compost bin close to every farming patch. Once the bin is filled with weeds it will automatically transform them to finished compost which can be later useful for farming. Composts can be divided into Normal & Super which you can withdraw by using an empty bucket on the finished bin. When a normal compost is used on a herb/tree patch it would increase the speed of the growing stages? A super compost would increase the total amount of herbs you get when harvesting and perhaps securing your herbs from being diseased?

--> -->   -->

- Normal Compost - increase the speed of the growing stages?
- Super Compost - increase the total amount of herbs you get when harvesting?                                                                                         

What are your thougts?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 06:48:16 pm by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm, Metallica, Merrbear24

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
Re: Farming Compost
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 06:35:28 pm »
Well thats a nice idea

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 06:53:22 pm »
Herbs are worthless enough as they are currently. Instead of using weeds and other crap to make compost, I think that herbs and other possible farming produce should be used instead. This way there would be a use for the more useless herbs and you could still get more herbs of the type you need.

Irit and below would be considered low level herbs, giving regular compost, and anything above that would turn into super compost.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Il Skill L, Skillz Purez, Bluestorm, Hi Im Ethan, Ameer, Tulrak, S Clegane

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 06:54:14 pm »
what

Offline Nante

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 06:57:41 pm »
Herbs are worthless enough as they are currently. Instead of using weeds and other crap to make compost, I think that herbs and other possible farming produce should be used instead. This way there would be a use for the more useless herbs and you could still get more herbs of the type you need.

Irit and below would be considered low level herbs, giving regular compost, and anything above that would turn into super compost.
irit not useless mate its still hight level herb with that grimmy u can make super att and super antipoison whos not useless without super att u can't make extreme att and without extreme att u can't make overload :/

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 07:29:49 pm »

irit not useless mate its still hight level herb with that grimmy u can make super att and super antipoison whos not useless without super att u can't make extreme att and without extreme att u can't make overload :/

Super attacks can be made below level 50 herblore which is why I consider irit low level herb. I didn't say irit in specific was useless. Take your ass back to elementary school English classes.

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2019, 07:42:57 pm »

Super attacks can be made below level 50 herblore which is why I consider irit low level herb. I didn't say irit in specific was useless. Take your ass back to elementary school English classes.
Please keep this discussion friendly and respectful
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Metallica

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 03:07:04 pm »
nice , good idea
The following users liked this post: Cahit

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 09:38:33 pm »
well sure that would be nice to farm faster and more herbs with some kind compost.
but im doing farm runs alot right now and what i can say we dont need such thing :D

catherby, barbarian, falador, ectofungus  and then i do it all again. this is how looks my grimy farm runs.
im planting, running, wattering, raking picking grimys all the time nonstop that compost would be only extra effort on my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:42:06 pm by Rotanas »

Offline Merrbear24

• +0/-0
  • whats going on xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2019, 02:17:42 am »
i for one think its a great idea
farming herbs takes much to long for the amount of xp you get its not really worth the time
i think anything to get a little more xp or shorten the time is a fantastic idea and ive played this game since 2006 and this is something that we need
Pages: 1