The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Skittles999

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
empty weap 5
« on: March 13, 2019, 06:53:11 pm »

emptyness
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 11:27:54 pm by Skittles999 »

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Primal armour and weapons
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 10:27:33 pm »
Overall sounds like a cool idea with a new tier of armour equipment and weapons but how would the player obtain them? Source of obtaining the items?
Through a new boss? If so which one? new minigame shop?

I think this could be a great opportunity to consider releasing raids? a new aspect of pvming/bossing. It's a game mode series that introduces different waves with unique bosses in each wave and a group of 4 players can participate at the same time. The key is to work together as a team where every member has a role. If someone dies during the raid he/she don't have the right to continue but can spectate others who are in the same lobby. This new tier armour could be added as a reward to this raid system perhaps? Aiming towards new high-end game content? If this happens to get introduced and shows up to be a success we could potentially add more new tiers of weaponary and equipment in the future as part of raid rewards. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:43:16 am by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro, Crusher123, Helmaos, Coldeagle

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 09:05:18 am »
Hey guys its me skittles999! im here to ask what you guys think of this idea which is to bring primal plateskirt, primal chainbody, primal platelegs, primal full helm, primal rapier, primal dagger, maybe primal kiteshield as new tier of weapons and equipment armour and so on...

We already have plenty different armour types ingame. With the current player count the economy will get more and more flooded with items, and with adding another armour type into that equation, that'll drop the prices even further. With that being said, new armours are nice to have, because they draw more activity into the game, and gives players bragging rights when they manage to get a set. I'd like to see a new set like primal ingame, however, we have to think about how it's going to be added.

the set will be like priced what i thinked out helm 220m body 350m, and legs, plateskirt as 250m so i thought it might be a cool idea if a new set came to the game.

Prices can not be determined. They are based on the economy, supply and demand, and how much people are willing to pay for it. But honestly... I'd like to see this set get add as a non-tradable. The ultimate reward for PvMing or playing minigames. With stats slightly less than Torva, but with a small lifesteal bonus perhaps?

Making items like this untradable appeals to me personally, because it shows who put some real efford into something, and making it not just money bought.

I think this could be a great opportunity to consider releasing raids? a new aspect of pvming/bossing. It's a game mode series that introduces different waves with unique bosses in each wave and a group of 4 players can participate at the same time. The key is to work together as a team where every member has a role. If someone dies during the raid he/she don't have the right to continue but can spectate others who are in the same lobby. This new tier armour could be added as a reward to this raid system perhaps? Aiming towards new high-end game content? If this happens to get introduced and shows up to be a success we could potentially add more new tiers of weaponary and equipment in the future as part of raid rewards. Thoughts?

This could be a great way of obtaining items like these. Making it some kind of void-alike armour, but then end-game tier.

I've also hears something about some kind of 'wandering' boss in the wilderniss. This could also be a source of obtaining the Primal set. Drawing both PvMers and PvPers to the wilderniss, this could help making PvP and indirectely Emps more active.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018
The following users liked this post: Cahit

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 06:34:14 pm »
The set is already ingame, it's called torva
The following users liked this post: Skillz Purez, Hi Im Ethan, Namnori, Ironsuomi

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 08:57:32 pm »
The set is already ingame, it's called torva
Torva isn't going to last as the best armour for ever.
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
Pages: 1