The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Mary

Re: Emps-World app
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 11:27:48 pm »
Aside from the Arabs near you thing, the application could use your current location and you could actually locate Emps-World players near you.
You can turn it off anyway, also it requires your gps on so ;) But yeah that would be awesome! I remember several players seeing me walking around in enschede haha (im not that hard to recognize :P) and i met up with a couple before, ayy josh <3

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2015, 11:44:41 pm »
A mobile friendly version of the forums would be heavenly

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2015, 12:14:08 am »
Aside from the Arabs near you thing, the application could use your current location and you could actually locate Emps-World players near you.
could be on to a winner right here, but then again dont want some idiot to be able to find my address so could set it to a general area not a pin pointed location
Definitely not a pin-pointed location, lol.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2015, 12:41:48 am »
A mobile friendly version of the forums would be heavenly
Does SMF support that? If so it would be pretty easy to implement. This would be more desirable than what OP suggests, imo.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1 2 3