The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Dragon Hasta
« on: October 21, 2014, 12:43:33 pm »
A dragon hasta added into our client would add an alternate choice for pkers besides the generic whip. Making it be a rare drop from smoke dungeon boss seems logical, but thats up to you. It just seems that hastae are pretty obscolete right now with whips available.

From what I have seen while testing all the hastae I have [iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune], each hasta has a max exactly 3 higher than the previous tier. With the gear I currently use, my rune hasta maxes a 40 with piety and a strength potion (3). That would mean that with a dragon hasta, I should max a 43, if it follows the trend of the other hastae.

My current gear-
Nezzy
Fury
Stone
Dboots
Bgloves
Granite legs
Dragon defender
Strength cape (t)

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:56:40 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Hasta
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 01:24:30 pm »
Would be a nice addition. Just another Zammy spear/ags

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 05:52:27 pm »
It sounds interesting, I agree why not.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 11:56:34 pm »
This is a nice addition. I agree.

Offline Appelsientje

• Liked: 88 times
  • +0/-0
  • Whatever you are, Be a good one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 12:47:16 pm »
I Kinda agree would it be a nice addition but, when the staff decides to make this idea comes through they should also add a option to convert a zamorakian spear into a hasta. since spears are two handed weapons and hastas one handed you could get a nice extra defence bonus for wearing a shield. I also think if there would be a zamorakian hasta the dragon hasta would be unnecessary for main accounts that could afford a zamorakian hasta. i don't know to much of Pk but maybe the dragon hasta can be a nice addition for strength pures with 60 attack for wearing dragon weaponary?

give me any feedback on this please?  ;D
In-game: appelsientje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpfhIQTl8k
Promoted on 21th of January, Demoted on 7th of February 2015

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 08:50:33 pm »
I Kinda agree would it be a nice addition but, when the staff decides to make this idea comes through they should also add a option to convert a zamorakian spear into a hasta. since spears are two handed weapons and hastas one handed you could get a nice extra defence bonus for wearing a shield. I also think if there would be a zamorakian hasta the dragon hasta would be unnecessary for main accounts that could afford a zamorakian hasta. i don't know to much of Pk but maybe the dragon hasta can be a nice addition for strength pures with 60 attack for wearing dragon weaponary?

So you are suggesting a zamorakian spear be converted into a zamorakian *hasta* with a certain money cost, and at the cost of some str bonus? I don't agree particularily.
I just like Hasta's, and would like to see them used more often, and right now they aren't strong enough to be useful.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Appelsientje

• Liked: 88 times
  • +0/-0
  • Whatever you are, Be a good one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 10:02:32 pm »

So you are suggesting a zamorakian spear be converted into a zamorakian *hasta* with a certain money cost, and at the cost of some str bonus? I don't agree particularily.
I just like Hasta's, and would like to see them used more often, and right now they aren't strong enough to be useful.
converting to it should cost a bit but no costs of strength bonus just the same stats as spear but i love to see a zamorakian hasta so i can wear a shield and still hit the same as i do with spear wich is a two handed weapon and hasta one handed
In-game: appelsientje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpfhIQTl8k
Promoted on 21th of January, Demoted on 7th of February 2015

Martin

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 06:48:23 am »
There is no such item, this won't come.

Offline Gmaulerz Xd

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 12:50:38 pm »
There is no such item, this won't come.
Why? It sounds pretty intersting. Tho if i doesn't exist you should be able to make one ? Am i wrong?
If you find me. You made a mistake....

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 05:08:35 am »
Es Dexter is right: This item is not compatible with Emps-World.

If you want to suggest an item, please think it through and do some research before posting.

This will not come, sorry.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Locked.
Pages: 1