The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Kr1stjan

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dragon claws.
« on: January 10, 2018, 06:25:25 pm »
They are cool, but that's it.... They would be more appreciated if there's a chance to add poison to them....
The following users liked this post: Bluesunrunne

Offline Skymaster100

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon claws.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 06:50:36 pm »
interesting haven't hear that one before would be cool

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 09:43:07 pm »
I don't know about this, what if you put them on, then get an itch, forget that the claws were poisoned and use them to scratch yourself?
Dagger and arrows makes sense, you don't reach for a dagger to scratch yourself and if you were already holding a dagger then you would put it down first, so even if you don't realize at the time that the dagger was poisoned, it wouldn't matter. But who would think to take off their claws and put them back on again just for that?
The following users liked this post: 123456789xd, Syytu, 3st Ranger X, Bluesunrunne, Im Plsnorush

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 03:20:12 am »
"me claws needs poison pls clean them."

Okay, no. I see no point in having already decent weapons to get even more OP, it's bad enough we have 10 poison damage dealing bolts which doesn't require high range level to use and is already OP at low level pking and PvMing.

Even though it's something original you came up - I disagree, in short.

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 12:52:42 pm »
poisoning claws..? Just no.. No.
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: 123456789xd

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 06:08:48 pm »
I wouldn't mind this, they're pretty meh as they currently are.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 06:28:20 pm »
From what I remember they were very inaccurate due to them being a level 60 weapon and thus not having so great damage either.

Personally I think increasing their accuracy by a lot so they actually hit almost every single time would be a great idea. If that was changed their max hit could be reduced drastically.
Another idea that is vice versa to that is to increase their max hit but reduce accuracy only a tiny bit or leave the accuracy as it is and only increase special attack damage.
3Rd idea is to increase the special attack requirement to 75% or even 100% but increase both damage and accuracy drastically.

Middle idea has the biggest RNG factor which can be either annoying or it can turn out to be very fun mechanic. You could possibly kill your opponent from 65 - 70 HP if luck is on your side.

How dragon claws' special attack works is that the first hit determines how the other 3 hits are going to go. Second hit is half from the first hit and third hit is again half from second hit.
For fourth hit I do not remember what determined it but it might've been half from 3rd. So for example if you were to hit 40 on the first hit your special attack would look like 40 - 20 - 10 - 5(?)
The following users liked this post: Bluesunrunne

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 08:23:16 pm »
I think they're kinda fine tbh
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Saif Nawaf

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 07:24:18 pm »
"me claws needs poison pls clean them."

Okay, no. I see no point in having already decent weapons to get even more OP, it's bad enough we have 10 poison damage dealing bolts which doesn't require high range level to use and is already OP at low level pking and PvMing.

Even though it's something original you came up - I disagree, in short.

low level pking KEK
Pages: 1