The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
Donator Blades
« on: March 03, 2015, 08:41:45 pm »
Interesting.... I've notice this for a while now as to why they cost 2 donator tickets and the rest are only 1? Same apply for Dragon Staff (Idk what this is even good for lmao).
I mean, nobody even use it and its rare sell. Nobody rare buys it. If they do, they'd just put it in bank for rare collection never to be used (maybe to wear and show off for fun), other then that reason, there's no reason for the blades to be 2 tickets. I think all the rares should be 1 donator tickets. If a new player who donate, donated for a blade and find out that it cost LESS then a whip, he'd be mad.
I sold my blade for 13M (didn't donate), and I think that it should be 20M cause all rares are 10m ea and above (Some players who need money will desperately sell for 8m or 9m).
Anyway, opinions on this guys?

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Pako4l1fe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Donator Blades
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 08:53:18 pm »
So what do you want here first you ask it to be 1 donator ticket and then you say it has to be 20m? No one would buy other donators if they cam get 20m from 1 item same price and 10m from all other items?

Offline Magmaster127

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Zelda for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 08:56:12 pm »
So what do you want here first you ask it to be 1 donator ticket and then you say it has to be 20m? No one would buy other donators if they cam get 20m from 1 item same price and 10m from all other items?

I believe what he meant was that since blades are 2 tickets, they should be 20m because the rares that cost 1 ticket are around 10m a piece.

Anyways, I agree with this. They are quite rare to find ingame and aren't any better than a whip that costs 1 donor ticket in my opinion.
Emps-Scape Player Since 2009

Offline Range Rogues

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 08:56:21 pm »
I totally agree with you.
It makes no sense that they would be 2 donator tickets and sells as much as the 1 ticket rares.
But then again what about the people who paid 2 tickets for them,will they get a refund?

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 08:57:08 pm »
Before making purchases people should check the pricelist if they don't it is their own fault.

I disagree because it will make blades/dragon staff as common as the rest of the donator rares which I don't like.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 09:08:03 pm »
Theyve always been 2 tickets since eternity and it didn't/doesn't change as it would be unfair to the players that already bought a blade. That's what's been told. They would have been 1 ticket if it was realized sooner though.

Blades are pretty damn OP though, and much more useful than donator whips imo.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 10:05:52 pm »
You might want to re-read :D
Yeah like Magmaster said ^^

Theyve always been 2 tickets since eternity and it didn't/doesn't change as it would be unfair to the players that already bought a blade. That's what's been told. They would have been 1 ticket if it was realized sooner though.

Blades are pretty damn OP though, and much more useful than donator whips imo.
useful? define it please. I'm confuse on that part. If they are useful, those who had them would be using them. Useful in my definition is: Being able to wear it one-handed with DFS (Anti-dragon fire-breathe), higher def bonuses, and higher hits than Whip/Hasta.
What is your definition of "useful?"

Mary

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 10:20:37 pm »
Well they were as strong as SS with less requirements

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 11:05:20 pm »
Lol that doesn't make them "useful."
But... Since you said that they've been 2x donator tickets since the 15th century, then I'm okay with that. I thought that back in the old days, it was only 1.

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 11:13:51 pm »
I would like to see more blades in game, but would deem it unfair to reduce the amount of ticket costing due to players having spent 2 tickets on blades already.

Good suggestion, though.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 11:45:03 pm »
I would like to see this, it would bring more blades into the game which would be nice.
Maybe we could finally see someone selling one, I haven't for ages.

Aren't they slower and less powerful now though?
;

Offline Dovahkiin

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Sky Above , Voice Within .
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 12:02:27 am »
Increase the stats of blade so that rising price is reasonable ? Mary plz, if blades are so OP then why didnt the pkers use it?

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2015, 01:17:10 am »
Idk if their two handed status make up for that fact in damage. The only reason I'd buy donator blades at the moment would be for a cosmetic set. I don't know if their usefulness parallels Godswords/SS at the moment.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2015, 04:34:15 am »
Increase the stats of blade so that rising price is reasonable ? Mary plz, if blades are so OP then why didnt the pkers use it?
^ This.

Idk if their two handed status make up for that fact in damage. The only reason I'd buy donator blades at the moment would be for a cosmetic set. I don't know if their usefulness parallels Godswords/SS at the moment.
I doubt they'd hit high. I sold 1 of my blade for 15m and the other for 13m and I didn't even check their maxhit comparing to whip or hasta at that time.

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2015, 08:59:53 am »
They're strong and they're not cosmetic and their price is almost 2x a cosmetic rare (h'weens/santas). Same goes for Dragon Staff.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds
Pages: 1 2