The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Disable holding your own flag in CW
« on: March 21, 2015, 10:31:52 pm »
This is probably the main reason half the people playing a round of CW get next to no enjoyment out of it.
Once a team gets their own flag, someone will start hiding around, or barricading themselves up with it. This makes it impossible to get ANY flags whatsoever.
If the flag is picked up by the team that owns it, it returns to the top of the castle. No more hiding around with it.

Eliminator makes my sodium chloride levels rise.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Disable holding your own flag in CW
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 10:51:27 pm »
or barricading themselves up with it.

Wait, people started copying me? :'(

I totally agree with the suggestion! Once you touch your own flag, it should automatically teleport back to top of the castle.

Offline Don Seattle

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 12:27:50 am »
O i tought thats normal for a CTF-like game, that the flag goes back to the base if you pick it up.

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 12:56:58 am »
Since when was this a problem?

Have you ever considered using range/mage?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 01:29:18 am »

Won't help anything. Using range/mage won't magically help you find a guy who is hiding. It also won't teleport the flag away from behind 20 barricades, you still need to pick it up.

Offline Hayden

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 02:01:47 am »

Won't help anything. Using range/mage won't magically help you find a guy who is hiding. It also won't teleport the flag away from behind 20 barricades, you still need to pick it up.
Well, most people hide with the flags on the stepping stones or under their base, trying barraging them it usually works for myself.. using range can also help at times.

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 02:03:58 am »

Well, most people hide with the flags on the stepping stones or under their base, trying barraging them it usually works for myself.. using range can also help at times.

I agree with leaving it as it is, It adds sort of a new mechanic/technique that you need to work around. But in saying this, I wouldnt care much if it was changed. By changing it, it could bring new players to the game as well as making castle wars more popular

Offline Hayden

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015, 03:15:47 am »

I agree with leaving it as it is, It adds sort of a new mechanic/technique that you need to work around. But in saying this, I wouldnt care much if it was changed. By changing it, it could bring new players to the game as well as making castle wars more popular
As Chris said I wouldn't care much if it were to be changed either, although people still will go there to get the brawlers.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 09:45:22 am »
I couldn't agree more with this!

That is the sole reason I do not play CW.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 09:37:45 pm »
Agree lol. Been suggest twice I think.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."
Pages: 1