The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Straw Hat

• Liked: 2 times
  • Fight Fire with Fire.....I mean with DFS
    • View Profile
Different Character types
« on: November 09, 2014, 07:35:32 pm »
Hello All

Would empscapers be interested if a character type was added when starting a new character.
For Example When first making a new character you can choose from these types Ogres, Elves, Warriors, Beasts.
And each Type has a certain special ability
Obviously you can still change the character "look"  but the base of the character would be of the type

I know other games have that and I don't mean to copy or anything, and I know that would be a really huge kind of update, not trying to take anything away from our emps, but just as an Idea.
It could give emps a much bigger "world"

What are you thoughts?

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 07:42:59 pm by Straw Hat »

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 731 times
    • View Profile
Re: Different Character types
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 07:38:55 pm »
What do you mean? Could you explain? :P

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1167 times
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 07:40:32 pm »
Sounds like world of warcraft to me, disagree

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 07:45:18 pm »
There are no models for that.. It's really difficult to make different races when making your character, as they usually have a different model that requires all armour to be remodeled for it.

Sorry but this can't ever happen, not even real runescape has something close to it other than skin recolour.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3861 times
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 07:55:36 pm »
There are no models for that.. It's really difficult to make different races when making your character, as they usually have a different model that requires all armour to be remodeled for it.

Sorry but this can't ever happen, not even real runescape has something close to it other than skin recolour.

And the next week in the Solomon's General store...
╲⎝⧹╲⎝⧹ :wutface: ⧸⎠╱⧸⎠╱
The waves recede so gently
They only left the sands of time

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 211 times
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 08:08:09 pm »
There are no models for that..
And if there was, it would suck tbh.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 629 times
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 08:10:39 pm »
Emps is based off RS. That shit doesn't exist in RS, thus it's a pain to add to emps.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Mary

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 08:11:32 pm »

I don't think runescape would do a full character remodel.. That means they will have to adjust the model of every equipable item.

Offline Someone12116

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 08:17:13 pm »

I don't think runescape would do a full character remodel.. That means they will have to adjust the model of every equipable item.

They could do Elves easily by adding couple new skin colors and customizing the character head. If Jagex added different races, they would do it the laziest way possible.

Mary

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 08:57:10 pm »

They could do Elves easily by adding couple new skin colors and customizing the character head. If Jagex added different races, they would do it the laziest way possible.
And you'll be able to switch to elf race for 20 dollars lool

Offline Someone12116

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2014, 09:00:34 pm »

And you'll be able to switch to elf race for 20 dollars lool

Or 10 bonds ;D

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 11:48:13 pm »

^
pretty creative but it might happen in 10 years........or not

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2014, 12:09:19 am »
No. This is not World of Warcraft, sorry.
This cannot and will not happen, I admire your suggestion though.

Locked.
Pages: 1