The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ossuboy

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Degradeable Items
« on: March 13, 2016, 09:48:26 am »
My opinion is to change ancient items and elemental items to undegradeables. Why? Well ancient is not that expensive to fix, but my opinion its much better without degrading. Why Elementals, it's so damn expensive, or atleast change that after 5000 hits elemental whips always turns back to crystal not 50% to whip and 50% to crystal, or how is it working...

Thanks! :)

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
Re: Degradeable Items
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 10:23:38 am »
In my opinion it's fine as it is, if you want the best to last have it fixed simples
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Roward12

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 10:30:21 am »
I think it's good to have a few degradeable items in the game because it creates a drain on items making them more expensive. Also to have an item as good as the elemental weapons or the ancient items undegradeable would make it possible for more players to have these good items since their prices will drop due to more stock being in the game.
and by more people having these items it would overpower the server a little bit i'd say.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 10:34:57 am »
Elemental items should stay degradable. If we would make them undegradable, the crystals will instantly crash in price. Killing tormented demons has become a decent money making method for mediocre players, so the drop in price would be devastating for them.
I do not agree on your idea about getting your crystal back, because similar problem occurs.

I am however suggesting an idea about elemental bow and staff, which currently have no use. First of all they need a slight buff, because currently dragon darts and god bows are better. Also I wouldn't mind seeing them undegradable, since they would still be used less than other items, also they don't deplete as fast as whips to (because of their usage). Currently using crystals on bows and staves is pointless. This idea does not expand to elemental whip.

I personally wouldn't mind if ancient items would be undegradable (they would still be untradable after being used), but there's a major problem in pvp. If a player dies wearing ancient gear, it currently becomes ancient energy. Since the items would be undegradable ancient energy is no longer used and it has no point (value drops to 0, pkers don't get loot from those items). Repairing ancient items is already very cheap and therefore I don't think it needs to be changed.
Pages: 1