The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
death darts
« on: February 20, 2015, 06:33:58 pm »
so i've just been on youtube and i looked up some runescape vids. i saw some item death darts that can kill any monster in one hit no matter how much monster hp has. the dart WOULD NOT, I REPEAT, WOULD NOOOOT work in pvp zone (wilderness) as well al-kharid desert.i know many, many, many of you will dislike this idea and say "the economy will be ruined or some shit" well, i got a plan for that, each person ( the person must had played emps world for at least 1,5-2 years) gets a limited number of these, the maximum number could be 4, minimum 2 or even 1. that way the economy would be safe and players would have a lot of fun.
would the darts be tradable is for you to decide. I'M REPEATING - THE PERSON MUST BE PLAYED AT LEAST 1 OR 2 YEARS TO GET THESE DARTS TO PREVENT CREATING NEW ACC'S AND GETTING EM FOR FREE.
no h8 m8s plox.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Re: death darts
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 06:40:31 pm »
I agree and disagree on this

Disagree
First of all, the bosses isnt that hard as in runescape.
In addition, Death darts are overpowered.
Finally, will do a certain of drop in the prices of the items

Agree
Well, i agree on this because veracs got nerfed
There isnt alot of armors in the game, i know Pvp armors were added recently, but those are for PvP.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 06:46:05 pm »
as i said man, this wouldn't hurt anyone except for the bosses :kappa:, each person would get like 1-3 darts, this wouldn't do a god damn thing ;P, people would just try their wealth on these or even keep them as a trophy so people would know that they had played emps world for more than 1 year :cake:

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 06:52:17 pm »
No, it's a stupid idea to implement items that can 1 shot a boss.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 06:56:13 pm »
Seems silly to me. Since most bosses have a droprate of 1/500 or somewhere near that, if each player who has played for more than a year gets 3 darts, that means at least 1000 darts into the game. So that means that there will be a chance to get a rare drop from a boss, say corporeal beast. That means there would be 2 more super rare spirit shield drops, which are at least 200m each, and even more for elysian. This would have a minor effect on the economy. It would be minor, but it would still be there.
And:
No, it's a stupid idea to implement items that can 1 shot a boss.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 07:19:32 pm »
so you're saying two more spirit shields in game would ruin the whole economy??????????????????... okay, i'm cool with that '-', and it wouldn't be 1000 darts, maximum like 600-700. and as for simon well i don't know maby it is stupid, we need to see more opinions about this because u know not everyone ingame uses forums, and 70% people don't get to say their opinion

Martin

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 07:23:19 pm »
Deathtouched darts don't exist in this version, but we could use some other item that works as one ;) Anyway, a deathtouched dart may be a reward of some event in the future ;)
The following users liked this post: Excalibur

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 07:24:09 pm »
Considering i have 4-5 accounts from more than 2 years ago.
I would get 4-20 instant boss kills, now that's quite OP.
This will have a big effect on boss drops, as most of the players today have played at least 2 years.

Disagree.
;

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 07:25:48 pm »
Thats what i expected, i knew alot of people will disagree.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2015, 07:28:23 pm »
Thats what i expected, i knew alot of people will disagree.
While I do see the positives, I've seen items crash in a day or two because of a sudden increase in drops.
I, and most other people can't agree because of this very reason.
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 08:00:24 pm »
This will have a big effect on boss drops, as most of the players today have played at least 2 years.

Disagree.

i know that high admins can do something with computer ip adresses so if high mods would do that thing, that a single ip adress  could only claim it's darts once - problem solved
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:03:24 pm by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 08:27:36 pm »

Disagree.

i know that high admins can do something with computer ip adresses so if high mods would do that thing, that a single ip adress  could only claim it's darts once - problem solved
They can. But do you really think they will?
Also proxy servers, or just generally changing your ip..
The list with holes in this whole idea just goes on.
You really think someone would sit down a go through every account, every ip adress and grant them 1-4 darts?

It's not needed, some people don't want it at all, better to put time into other things.
/rant
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:33:57 pm by Charr »
;

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 09:58:48 pm »
This is a dumb suggestion lol, I don't even need to give a reason as to why I disagree.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2015, 10:19:36 pm »
This is a dumb suggestion lol, I don't even need to give a reason as to why I disagree.

because you don't have one :kappa:. anyway i would love to see atleast few of these in game. if you don't like it then be it. why do i need to give shit :batman:

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 11:18:33 pm »

because you don't have one :kappa:. anyway i would love to see atleast few of these in game. if you don't like it then be it. why do i need to give shit :batman:

I'm entitled to give my opinion, and my opinion is that this suggestion sucks ass and these 'death darts' suck ass too.
The following users liked this post: Charr
Pages: 1 2