The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1
Dark bow spec
« on: October 28, 2014, 06:21:06 pm »
Hello people, well Iam not sure if you play atm or you ever played archer that uses dark bow special attacks as main card while pking but hopefully ignorance and disacknowledge won't be factor In this thread so Ill just boldly skip to the point here...

Dark bow special attack damage Is wayy to low(Or the  void set bonus) here how It Is...

99Lvl Range + Eagle Eye(Prayer) + Range pot + ranger boots + Archer Ring + Glory (t) + Void ranger set + Ava's Accumulator + Dark bow + Dragon Arrows.
= Max hit 42-42(And of course not to mention you wouldn't be able to hit that much EVA!) but that's not the problem here... The problem Is super low damage while It supposed to be (atleast 49-49) While In runescape you can actualy hit much more and yes I'm talking about old school RS and yes I don't think that emps should be as RS...
But that's the normal damage of dark bow special attacks with max set for pures(Piety doesn't counts since It's lvl 70prayer...)
And since full archer builds are prety much isolated at this momment In emps-world I'm prety sure fixing this issue shouldn't be a problem since Dragon claws special attack as being low level pure can hit almost twice as that damage...

Thank you for your consideration.

Offline Lars

• Liked: 435 times
    • View Profile
Re: Dark bow spec
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 09:47:21 pm »
I agree 84 seems way too low. Max damage should at least be 94-96.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 09:51:14 pm »
Not realy because then It would be same as dragon claws

Offline Lars

• Liked: 435 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 11:29:55 pm »
Not realy because then It would be same as dragon claws
Did you just say you disagree with your own suggestion?

Online Drugs

• Liked: 3779 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 12:27:04 am »
Such low max in max range? I can do that with pure and it's normal to hit that on a pure but on max ranged it should be more ...
(saw you in wild, nice 30s on es dexter)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 02:54:00 am »
My obby mauler pure with 80 defence and 90 (wearing guthans/torags armour) got 1-hitted by a range pure last week. I'm unsure about making it stronger IMO.

Offline Fate

• Liked: 1011 times
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 03:26:24 am »
As far as I'm aware, the accuracy was buffed, and the max was nerfed.  A special attack - with buffed accuracy - that can hit 84 (and can be used by a pure)?  That's overpowered in my opinion.  If the max hit is to be raised, the accuracy should be reduced.

I disagree because I much prefer accuracy over power.  If I am incorrect about the accuracy, I still disagree, for a weapon should not be able to 1-hit someone in PvP.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1167 times
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 09:27:09 am »
I disagree since pures will end up one shotting each other out of nowhere

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 175 times
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 12:04:13 pm »
It would be okay on mains I guess, but seriously way to OP on pures, like seriously what chance would you have on a pure if your opponent pulls out a dark bow? Just sit there watching, hoping they don't hit high? Ehh it could be okay I guess, but not sure.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 629 times
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 09:43:31 pm »
Er, does the maxhit tracker even work properly for all items?

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 10:04:54 pm »
I agree, the dbow should be buffed! it hits way to low now, like im 75 range on my pure it hits normal (with range pots and gear) 19-19 and when i spec 22-22 (robin set/blackdhide/studded/glory/archer ring.) + why does dbow get nerfed while gmauls hit way above full hp on spec, if dbow get nerfed so should gmaul!

Any how Buff Dark Bow PLZZ! Dark bow way to weak, If you are a Ranger u will know it needs a BUFF.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:08:01 pm by Faker Senpai »
Pages: 1