The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Creating a market for runes.
« on: March 17, 2018, 05:01:17 pm »
Simple suggestion yet can be very effective in making more demands for runes.

Instead of having Bob to repair damage/broken magic weapons for certain amount of coins (gp sink ik). Let's create a demand for runes by using runes to recharge the magic weapons. This will create a demand for runes and also create gp sink if we rise the price of runes in shop? Making runes in shop a little more expensive than those sell by players.

Repair: These numbers/runes can be modify to any amount/types
Rod: 2k Blood, 2k soul, and 2k death runes.
Chaotic staff: 5k soul, 1k minds, 5k law, 4k Astral.
Demon wand and orb. 5k Blood, 5k Death, 5k soul, 5k Astral, 5k lava, and 5k laws.
Can also use runes to repair Ahrim set.

Or maybe we can just use runes to recharge the spellcast of rod and z staff but still let these two weapons fixed by Bob and spectral energy?
The following users liked this post: Jhonson, Blue Bird, Namnori, Blakpn0y

Online Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Creating a market for runes.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 05:05:19 pm »
So money sink + rune sink? I like it :D
The following users liked this post: Jandar

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 06:23:17 pm »
While I think this could be a great way to create more demand for runes, I think that it's really tedious to keep track of which runes are required for which item. I think I'd prefer creating a special "repair rune" for such purposes. We could try how that works with new item sets? Not promising this finds its way into the game, but I like the concept of skills being needed to repair items.
The following users liked this post: Jandar

Offline Darker Manz

• Liked: 103 times
  • +0/-0
  • Success is an ally of all perseverance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 01:23:23 am »
Fixing magic weapons with runes it will be hard to iron mans becouse hard to get runes in iron mans and take time to craft it.

Offline Saligta

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 02:20:31 am »
Fixing magic weapons with runes it will be hard to iron mans becouse hard to get runes in iron mans and take time to craft it.

The game shouldn't be shaped around ironmen, it's your own choice to play the more challenging game mode.

Offline Blakpn0y

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call me now for your free whipping.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 04:42:43 pm »
While I think this could be a great way to create more demand for runes, I think that it's really tedious to keep track of which runes are required for which item. I think I'd prefer creating a special "repair rune" for such purposes. We could try how that works with new item sets? Not promising this finds its way into the game, but I like the concept of skills being needed to repair items.
For Rod of Ivandis -> Armadyl Runes and etc. obtained from Armadyl NPCs. Would be worth then killing aviansies.

The world will have to deal with us.
Pages: 1