The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Coloured sols (and also adding coloured ranger boots)
« on: February 14, 2017, 09:23:14 pm »
Coloured sols aren't coloured properly, they maintain their original colour on parts of the staff that should not be in it's original colour. It makes the coloured versions a lot less pretty. Fixing this would be great.

Also, we've had coloured robin hats in the EP shop for ages now, but ranger boots are nowhere to be found. I'm aware that they're not in the game but it shouldn't take too long to create them. Please add them.
;

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
Re: Coloured sols (and also adding coloured ranger boots)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 09:31:20 pm »
Do you suggest we add the coloured ranger boots to the EP shop or add them somewhere else?
While I do believe the EP shop does need revitalized in some way, idk if Ranger Boots themselves will be enough to make people want to actively complete their daily tasks.

Regardless of how their added, it would be pretty nice to see ingame.

Regarding sols, while not a major issue if it's a quick fix I don't see why not, would be a waste if it took a long time to fix however.
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 09:35:49 pm »
While I do believe the EP shop does need revitalized in some way, idk if Ranger Boots themselves will be enough to make people want to actively complete their daily tasks.
Daily task system may need to get an upgrade. Some tasks are really underwhelming in terms of reward (combat tasks, fletching tasks), runecrafting tasks need to be re-done (getting mind runes at 99 rc is not right) and there are still some bugs with some tasks (fish that you won't be able to catch after a certain level for example).

That's something for another time though.

Sols and ranger boots should be quick, Thomy has some program to recolour items. It's why we have more than 1 colour of crystal wings.
;

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 09:39:48 pm »
Daily task system may need to get an upgrade. Some tasks are really underwhelming in terms of reward (combat tasks, fletching tasks), runecrafting tasks need to be re-done (getting mind runes at 99 rc is not right) and there are still some bugs with some tasks (fish that you won't be able to catch after a certain level for example).

That's something for another time though.

Sols and ranger boots should be quick, Thomy has some program to recolour items. It's why we have more than 1 colour of crystal wings.

You missed out my initial question of how you propose we incorporate these items ingame :p Are you suggesting we just add them to the EP shop?
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 09:41:38 pm »
I agree to fix sols, and it would be nice to add coloured ranger boots, robin hood hat and ranger boots always been together as a set so it would be better to add it to the EP shop.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 09:42:39 pm »
You missed out my initial question of how you propose we incorporate these items ingame :p Are you suggesting we just add them to the EP shop?
Of course.
;
The following users liked this post: Cjkinsey6

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 09:43:39 pm »
Daily task system may need to get an upgrade.
Is there something in this game that doesn't need a upgrade/rework?

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 10:04:18 pm »
Is there something in this game that doesn't need a upgrade/rework?
I'd say there is, but I could come up with something that would add more to it or improve it within minutes. It's not that things are bad, it's that they can be improved upon. That's rather off topic though.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 10:36:41 am »
Who cares
The following users liked this post: Wg Iron

Offline Dabaus

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 01:14:04 pm »
If u add colouring thing to ranger boots, why not do same to glaivens aswell.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 01:28:18 pm »
If u add colouring thing to ranger boots, why not do same to glaivens aswell.
Given they're the best in slot, it's probably a better idea not to make them more difficult to indentify in PvP situations. If you'd colour ragefires and steads too it would be rather difficult to know which one someone is wearing.

We already have robin hood hats, since ranger boots and robin hats are kind of a set, it'd make a lot of sense to have them coloured as well.

;

Offline Pk Range99

• Liked: 209 times
  • +0/-0
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 05:57:09 am »
Top hats called,  they want their recolours  first

1. Player moderator 18/04/2017
2. Game moderator ?? ??
3. Profit 25/08/2017

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 06:33:38 am »
Replying with the same message as in Pk R4nge98's topic as the topics are about almost the same thing.

Ever since the DXP scrolls were removed from the EP shop, it has been quite unused, and afaik very few people nowadays do daily tasks for EP. I would like to see new and interesting items in the EP shop, that would motivate players to actually complete tasks (or attend events), but i don't see dumping it full of colourings as a real solution. Max few players would ever use them and the EP shop would most propably not grow much in usage.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 10:07:45 am »
and afaik very few people nowadays do daily tasks for EP. I would like to see new and interesting items in the EP shop, that would motivate players to actually complete tasks (or attend events)
I don't entirely agree with you on that. People leveling towards or beyond 99 will definitely do them for the exp. Colouring an item makes it worth more as well, seeing as it's free money that's probably a reason for some people as well. Auras are quite bloody powerful (except maybe the defence one and poison purge). There's plenty of reasons to do the tasks.

I just want the full robin set to be colourable.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 10:15:59 am »
and afaik very few people nowadays do daily tasks for EP. I would like to see new and interesting items in the EP shop, that would motivate players to actually complete tasks (or attend events)
I don't entirely agree with you on that. People leveling towards or beyond 99 will definitely do them for the exp. Colouring an item makes it worth more as well, seeing as it's free money that's probably a reason for some people as well. Auras are quite bloody powerful (except maybe the defence one and poison purge). There's plenty of reasons to do the tasks.

I just want the full robin set to be colourable.

Poison purge effectively doubles te amount og healing at Armadyl and KQ. Defense is a bit meh, but it's there for people who want it.

The game is already littered with useless cosmetics. Clues added over 100 new useless cosmetic items, nobody gives a cuck about smoke chest cosmetics or the donator rares other than wings and whips. You want more? All I see is waste of development time, even if it was easy to add 4 new items.
Pages: 1 2