The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline In10ce

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Clue Scrolls?
« on: December 15, 2014, 07:37:24 pm »
What about these awesome guys? :/

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
Re: Clue Scrolls?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 08:32:42 pm »
I'd love to see clue scrolls in game with alot of random prizes upon opening digging one

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 08:41:31 pm »
Could you try providing more detail?  What items, pre-existing or new, should these give as rewards?  How detailed or difficult should the clues be?  What tiers do you plan to have?  How will they be obtained?

I like the possibility, assuming it's well-implemented.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 09:15:52 pm »
Could you try providing more detail?  What items, pre-existing or new, should these give as rewards?  How detailed or difficult should the clues be?  What tiers do you plan to have?  How will they be obtained?

I like the possibility, assuming it's well-implemented.
Agreed, But give us a brief information of what is going to happen, and what items are gonna be added to them

Cause we dont want it to be as such as Runescape.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Mary

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 09:39:08 pm »
There definately need to be new items suggested yes, as trimmed armour can be obtained from the crystal chest already, and 3rd age armour from revenants.

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 09:51:22 pm »
There definately need to be new items suggested yes, as trimmed armour can be obtained from the crystal chest already, and 3rd age armour from revenants.

Maybe some interesting outfits like Master Runecrafter Robes and/or Third-Age Prayer Set.  We will also need passive rewards, though I the passive rewards don't need to be new items; however, it could be nice.

Mary

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 10:07:38 pm »

Maybe some interesting outfits like Master Runecrafter Robes and/or Third-Age Prayer Set.  We will also need passive rewards, though I the passive rewards don't need to be new items; however, it could be nice.
The third age prayer set could increase prayer experience by 5 or 10% when wearing it ;) Same goes for runecrafting maybe

Besides being it cosmetically nice ofcourse ;)

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 10:09:41 pm »

Agreed 110%
I could really use a new challenge in the game.
I especially like the Third-Age Prayer Set, however are they only for cosmetic purposes (and a small amount of stats) or will their stat be changed into something good.
Treasure Trails need to be worthwhile.

Edit: I like Mary's idea to increase the gained prayer experience.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 10:43:00 pm »

Agreed 110%
I could really use a new challenge in the game.
I especially like the Third-Age Prayer Set, however are they only for cosmetic purposes (and a small amount of stats) or will their stat be changed into something good.
Treasure Trails need to be worthwhile.

Edit: I like Mary's idea to increase the gained prayer experience.

I'm undecided on what direction to take on the robes.
  • Give the Third-Age Prayer Set an 80 prayer and defense requirement, with a significant prayer bonus, keeping it consistent with other Third-Age sets
  • Make Third-Age Prayer Set a skill-oriented set, having a specific prayer requirement, and having the passive ability of giving 5% bonus prayer exp (for wearing the full set)
  • Make it solely cosmetic so that players can showcase their wealth on their skillers
  • Make it a combination of the above possibilities, such as it needing 80 prayer, giving significant prayer bonus, and having the passive effect

The Master Runecrafter's Robes are a bit simpler.
  • Gives a 1/10 chance of making double runes when runecrafting
  • Gives a 5% exp boost
  • Purely cosmetic

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 11:09:58 pm »
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

I agree, would be a nice side-activity.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1