The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline A1r

• Liked: 56 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
clan chat and citadels
« on: July 30, 2016, 07:08:34 am »
citadels:
I think they were one of rs's best updates and would love to see it put in game. it would also give players a reason to work together again. currently in emps you can do almost everything by yourself and after reaching a certain level of wealth things get boring. most of my reasoning for this is because I ran past the area and wondered how hard would it be to make it useable.

clan chat:
cuz we need it.

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: clan chat and citadels
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 07:23:12 am »
as much as i like to see more clan activities and improved clan chat, i do think that this update should be considered in a couple months depending on if the server has recovered (player count) or not... We got way more serious things to deal with at the moment.

None the less, I like this suggestion :)
The following users liked this post: A1r

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 03:08:22 am »
I read about citadels and it's indeed interesting, however I think that we don't have enough players for this. This would take a long time to code + offers minimal content to our small playerbase.

Next time, please explain the suggestion, since most players don't bother reading about it elsewhere.
Idea itself is good, but both our playerbase and the developers are not ready for this imo. There's much more important stuff with a higher priority right now.
The following users liked this post: A1r

Offline A1r

• Liked: 56 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 06:17:06 am »
yea I see what you both mean about player count.  magecrune ill make a note of that for next time =).

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 09:29:25 am »
citadels seem cool, but i agree with the earlier replies that it would not quite workout with this small playerbase. There would probably end up being 1 active citadel where everyone would join.

clan chats: do not we already have them? you know, the lower left corner slot?

PS: next time you could explain your suggestions a little so i do not have to go to rs wiki.
Pages: 1