The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
Chaos Elemental
« on: September 22, 2014, 09:56:06 am »
I don't know if you guys went to kill it yet or not. But I killed atleast 50, without losing a single hp like seriously, back in the days we used to kill 2-3 per inventory, now I can take full prayer potions inventory and stay there for ever.
Also you get rewarded as 2k+ points per task (2-4) elementals. That's more likely throwing slayer points @ you.

Thoughts?

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Elemental
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 10:02:23 am »
I say gimmi some chaos elemental tasks :P

In all seriousness, yeah the chaos elemental should be harder if you're able to do that.

Offline Str 0mg123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 10:04:36 am »
i dont have any idea yet. :( :(
hello emps world staff and members,i am an old player in emps scape i love this game and i happy when i hear it back lets talk about my self,im from israel,16 years old mostly of my time playing rsps games,im male too,i love football,i am still going to school,and last thing i am very happy empsback

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 01:15:43 pm »
yeh chaos ele to much easy rightnow :(
Pages: 1