The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Buff saradomin sword
« on: January 28, 2017, 09:17:25 pm »
Even when it had a niche over whip + ddef it wasn't used very much. I think it should recieve a buff. A minor stat buff should do the trick, the special attack cost can also be lowered to 50%. The special attack itself could do with a small buff too.

You expected a longer suggestion? This is all.

For anyone that doesn't know, here are the stats:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 10:34:41 am by Charr »
;
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, Kaarel 123, Caspa69

Offline Caspa69

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call Me Papa Franches
    • View Profile
Re: Buff saradomin sword
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 09:24:46 pm »
CHAR MARRY ME
P.S
I LOVE YA
CASPA
how to put image there?:D

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 09:47:00 pm »
It isn't used anymore in Pvp situations since normal whip + dragon defender give bigger bonuses.
So I totally agree with you.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 10:57:05 pm »
Suggestion too short, disagreed.

Jk, agree

Offline Hi Fi Wi Fi

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 08:18:34 am »
SS should be something between whip+ddef and crystal whip+ddef

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 08:20:31 am »
You expected a longer suggestion?
Yes  :-\

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 09:51:02 am »
I kindly disagree with you.
ss is good as the way it is
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 10:34:03 am »
No, it's not. Take a look at it's stats.

If you are competent enough to understand bonuses, you would see that whip and ddef hold a slight stat advantage over ss. Not only that, whip and ddef are cheaper as well. The special attack costs 75% of your energy and is very inaccurate, nobody uses it for it's special attack.

Ss it literally outdone by other items in every aspect, it doesn't mean it's a terrible weapon, it does mean there's no reason to use one. That's what needs to change.
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 10:37:29 am »

It's an item that is dropped by the hardest boss in the game and there is no reason to use it. Seems balanced amirite

Offline Wg Iron

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 02:09:50 pm »
First you ask SS nerf, now you ask SS buff. Okey. Still I disagree. It is good the way it is to me.
The following users liked this post: Saif Nawaf

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2017, 02:36:00 pm »
First you ask SS nerf, now you ask SS buff. Okey. Still I disagree. It is good the way it is to me.

He never asked for a SS nerf tho

Offline Wg Iron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2017, 03:17:17 pm »

Well, not Charr exactly but people who used both of those variations ( SS | Whip + D defender)

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2017, 03:28:13 pm »

Well, not Charr exactly but people who used both of those variations ( SS | Whip + D defender)

Then why the hell do you keep writing made up bullshit everywhere.

And I haven't seen anyone asked to get SS nerfed since it's a 2M drop from GWD and it had only 2 bonus advantage over whip pre-defender buff.

Offline Wg Iron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2017, 05:07:18 pm »
Why get so mad over suggestion, Otto? It's just game environment to enjoy. Try to relax and stay calm. Best option: is to learn to take other opinion as equal as yours. Not sure why you stated that I write something "made up" while its just mine opinion, thoughts and experience. Mine alone and nobody else. Never let emotions your cloud judgement.

O-T: I still disagree. See no point in making it better. Perhaps slight nerf to whip?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2017, 06:25:51 pm »
Why get so mad over suggestion, Otto? It's just game environment to enjoy. Try to relax and stay calm. Best option: is to learn to take other opinion as equal as yours. Not sure why you stated that I write something "made up" while its just mine opinion, thoughts and experience. Mine alone and nobody else. Never let emotions your cloud judgement.

O-T: I still disagree. See no point in making it better. Perhaps slight nerf to whip?

Firstly, you don't know me, you wouldn't have any idea how I behave if I actually were mad.

Secondly, it's an opinion to think that X thing doesn't need a nerf/buff. It's not an opinion to say that Charr wanted to nerf SS when he clearly didn't. That's a lie. There's a fine line between lying and having an opinion. That's like saying something as absurd as Hitler was a great man, WW1 and 2 never happened, Trump isn't the President of the USA and Terrorism doesn't exist. Are those opinions? No. Those are just straight up lies.

Thirdly, opinions with no facts to back them up hold zero value. Why would whip need an nerf? It's a weak weapon only used for staking, it costs 1M and is not overpowerful in any way. Meanwhile SS is considerably harder to get, costs 2M and cannot even be called a sidegrade to the whip. The balance of effort needed to get those weapons and what you actually get rewarded for that effort is nonexistent.

Opinions are but tools in argumentation. Discussing and arguing about things is the best way to achieve the best solution. You aren't even trying to discuss, you're complaining about me being rational towards your opinion. You can't possibly think about people taking you seriously with that kind of an attitude.
Pages: 1 2