The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Broadcasting system
« on: December 08, 2018, 02:51:13 am »
https://emps-world.net/forum/suggestions-ideas/gwd-pets-21456/?~21456

I bring this up since lately was doing some GWD and afterwards wanted to put one of three GWD birds(excluding Nex one) in G.E. for sale - couldn't. I'm not all about that broadcast thing as much as giving it some value above average to an item that is being broadcasted? Pets like these are tradeable anyways via trade window, might as well make them tradeable in G.E. too.

I don't mind having them as broadcasts, too, being as the only unique drop, along with hilts from GWD Bosses (Nex is excluded from this picture as well), other items aren't so big of a deal to be broadcasted.

This is as far as GWD is considered for broadcasting drops.

Other than that, uniques (pets or very exclusive drops with low drop rate, like extremely rare) could be a thing, for example:

For Revenants - Stattuettes that doesn't reach over 2M each should be left outside of broadcasting to avoid spamming from broadcast only.

For Spectrals - I suppose Corrupt Zuriel's Staff and Corrupt Morrigan's Javelins with Axes is the only items worth being broadcasted as others can be easily obtained for maximum of 4-5M gp per piece(without energy costs).

For Clue Scrolls/Fishing caskets - everything is good as it is.

What could be added as broadcast as well, things like(not sure if these are ing):

- When Players reaches a total level of x000 ;
- When Players reaches a total exp of 1 billion ;
- Also, to broadcast whenever player maxes out exp in all skills(currently, I'm guessing, Skillz is the one who is going to accomplish such a goal the fastest) ;
The following users liked this post: Rotanas, Nante
Pages: 1