The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Wet Fart

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Bonfires
« on: February 28, 2019, 08:47:10 pm »
Lets add bonfires to spice up the fire making skill a bit, This can be a group training method.

Adding logs to a fire will prompt a "craft" message in the chat box(e.g. Use 1,5,10 or X amount of logs) and the player will begin Firemaking.
And adding a % boost when players join in the bonfire. Lets cap it at 10% when there are 4+ players(So for 2 players its a 3% boost, 3 players, 6% and 4, 10%)
Normal fires last about 1 minute 10 seconds, so bonfires can last 30-50 seconds if no logs are put in.

It's 2019 and we're still burning logs in a straight line. This is embarrasing. :'(
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Di Dot, Namnori, Cahit, S Clegane

Offline Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
Re: Bonfires
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 09:33:55 pm »
Its good(fun) and not good.
Firemaking is easy af now even with straight line, this will make it piece of cake.

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 11:35:49 pm »
Or make use of the unlit beacons scattered around the map. Basically, every couple of hours they would become lit at random times and a message appears to everyone telling that you can use them as a bonfire. Additionaly, there is that wooden chest nearby the beacon. I am thinking maybe the player could use it as a storage unit for logs or something that can extend the fire duration?
We also have one in the frosty part of the wilderness, so if someone wants that extra xp he/she can ;)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 12:42:13 am by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm, Nocturnal, Tulrak, Namnori, S Clegane, Wet Fart, Kurd

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 11:42:41 am »
Or make use of the unlit beacons scattered around the map. Basically, every couple of hours they would become lit at random times and a message appears to everyone telling that you can use them as a bonfire. Additionaly, there is that wooden chest nearby the beacon. I am thinking maybe the player could use it as a storage unit for logs or something that can extend the fire duration?
We also have one in the frosty part of the wilderness, so if someone wants that extra xp he/she can ;)

https://i.imgur.com/qvBrhW8.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZiWX3oz.png
That's actually a pretty cool idea! I don't think the wooden crate should lead directly to a bank but instead you would have to fill all the crates beforehand. Maybe some sort of reward point system could be made, similar to shooting star, but instead you would get some kind of ashes which can later be exchanged for a costume of some sort?
Also level requirements would have to be higher for different logs than they are when burning in a straight line.

big thumbs up from me.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm, Nocturnal, Tulrak, Cahit

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 11:58:58 am »
born an idea, if bonfire made in wildy so other players who stands close to him could get restored hp and prayer, like magic logs restores prayer and yew - hp, like other logs gives antipoison or something like that, would be useable in wildy and higher demand of logs
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1