The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gandalf

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
Bank pin
« on: February 05, 2016, 07:29:51 am »
Im not going to write long about this, but you guys should make instant bank pin deletion if you know the bank pin yourself.
Like if you press on the "delete bank pin" button then it gives you two choices
Dont remember bank pin, delete it ( 10 days )
Delete bank pin ( instantly, but you gotta enter the bank pin )

I hope this happens :D

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
Re: Bank pin
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 07:58:12 am »
Waiting 10 days to remove your bank pin is for your own safety, you never know what might happen. I strongly dissagree with this idea.

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 08:07:51 am »
Waiting 10 days to remove your bank pin is for your own safety, you never know what might happen. I strongly dissagree with this idea.
What i mean by that was like if you wanna change your bank pin instantly. So you can delete old one and add new one right as you want. :D

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 08:32:36 am »
What i mean by that was like if you wanna change your bank pin instantly. So you can delete old one and add new one right as you want. :D
He knew what you mean. But, what if somebody knew your password and your bank pin?
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 09:00:28 am »
He knew what you mean. But, what if somebody knew your password and your bank pin?
Then there's no use of the pin anyways, genius
The following users liked this post: Lars, Theoneofall

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 12:36:43 pm »
Then there's no use of the pin anyways, genius
Exactly!

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 04:49:51 pm »
Staff can't do anything (that I'm aware of) with pins.  If someone got into your account, didn't take anything (as there would be no trade logs) and just changed the pin, the account would be useless after that and nothing could be done.  I disagree.
Purple since January 2016

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 656 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 06:49:35 pm »
It's for security reasons.
If you got hacked and couldn't get your account back for 11 days, once you get your account back your bank pin will be gone and so will all your items.
It is for safety precautions.
Totally disagree with this.

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 08:06:25 am »
You guys dont get what i mean. Its for changing the bank pin. IT DOES NOT MAKE IT ANY EASIER FOR THE SCAMMER!
Jesuz
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 08:54:53 pm »
I 100% agree with this! I mean if you know bank win, you shold be ble to change it! If someoe hacks and there is bank pin, he wont be able to delete bank pin cuz he does not know what it is! Smart Suggestion!

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts
The following users liked this post: Gandalf, Ledomy10

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 10:03:32 pm »
I 100% agree with this! I mean if you know bank win, you shold be ble to change it! If someoe hacks and there is bank pin, he wont be able to delete bank pin cuz he does not know what it is! Smart Suggestion!
Yes, you are the one who gets it. Not like others...

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 08:11:38 am »
There are two sides to it. If you know that someone might have your bank pin then you can change it right away, but imagine that you don't know that someone knows your bank pin. He can change your bank pin instantly, therefore not giving you a chance to do anything about it.

In the end, there are more occasions when you probably don't know that someone has your bank pin, which makes it easier to steal your bank.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Lolys2

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mining stars since september 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 10:43:42 am »
Uhm, I disagree with removing it instantly.
But it should be changeable with your email.

Mining stars since september 2014.
The following users liked this post: Gandalf

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 04:01:33 pm »
Uhm, I disagree with removing it instantly.
But it should be changeable with your email.
You can only remove it when you know pin yourself btw

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2016, 05:39:17 pm »
Removing it instantly doesn't bring too much to the table. Sure it gives a slight amount of convenience, but that same amount of convenience would be risk too. A hacker with a script could crack it quite easily, there are only 10000 different available pin codes, not that these are common in use, but these would be a lot more effective if the instant removal was a thing.

It's intended purpose may be for changing the bank pin, but someone trying to get items out of your account would have an easier time putting a pin on it and slowing you down in getting your stuff back. Just deal with the fact that you have to wait 10 days, stop being impatient.

It doesn't do much for safety, I disagree. I don't see any reason why you would want to remove one anyways.
;
Pages: 1