The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Casualpanda

• +0/-0
  • Pm me ing if you have a question:)
    • View Profile
Bank options
« on: October 02, 2014, 10:06:18 pm »
I think it would be usefull if we could add words or sentences to our bank tabs, since I and I think other players aswell want to organize their bank tabs.
Like:
First tab: Armour/Weapons
Second tab: Pots and ingredients
Third tab: Party items
And so on(You can name them yourself ofcourse).
Either this, or that we can choose icons to every bank tab like a herb or a sword or something.
I think this will be very usefull so you can see what you have in that bank tab.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:29:40 pm by Casualpanda »
It are the little things that makes the game.

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Bank options
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 10:43:16 pm »
Or you can just organise your bank tabs and remember what items you put in a specific tab?

Offline Casualpanda

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 10:57:19 pm »
Yes ofcourse you can, but eventually you will have such a big bank, you will have multiple things in 1 tab, even tho you organize it. If you have four or more different kinds of things in 1 tab, you will lose track of it.
I dont say its super neccesary, but it will definetly be useful when you have a huge bank.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:19 pm »
Yes ofcourse you can, but eventually you will have such a big bank, you will have multiple things in 1 tab, even tho you organize it. If you have four or more different kinds of things in 1 tab, you will lose track of it.
I dont say its super neccesary, but it will definetly be useful when you have a huge bank.
You're a type of guy who would put 100 arrows in 100 different tabs, one arrow in each tab.

Offline Casualpanda

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 05:45:53 am »
Thats not true, Im the type of player who will have like 3-4 different skills in 1 tab(Fletch, Wc and Crafting). But eventually when u have a ton of resources. Your bank tabs will be filled with things related to different skills from Emps-world. And when I have 10 bank tabs filled with things for skilling, I cant remember where I put my uncuts and stuff like it, cause in the same tab i will also have 100 different types of unfinished bows, with alot of logs to make fletch things, and some chisels and so on, if i have 1 tab for only fletching its okay. But for not members where you dont have that much tabs, its usefull. Ofcourse it doesnt have a high priority, but its not that a big of a deal to add in.
And I know some of you might say: Thats the thing, more tabs for members, so you dont need the text at a tab, if you want more tabs buy member."
And yes i will buy a member ring if i have build some more money again, but in the meantime I cant find my shit.
Or when your member days run out and you have to use the other tabs again because no one sells a ring.
It would be handy to be able to change the 'Title of the tab' again to something else, with the new thing from the last tabs, since you can get your items from the member tabs when member runs out, but cant place em back

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 09:29:09 am »
Kinda agree, I'd prefer if the tab icon was the first item in the tab though instead :)

Having words/sentences would turn the bank into too much of a mess tbh :/
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 07:15:43 pm »
Just organize your bank with the items you want, you don't need to name every tab..Just memorize where your items are and that should be easier.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 09:31:07 am »
Or you can just organise your bank tabs and remember what items you put in a specific tab?
I couldn't agree more with Adam's reply.
Pages: 1