The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Aubury Runes Shop
« on: October 19, 2015, 12:47:47 pm »
Lowering Amounts of runes in there? Thus, making runecrafting more popular skill to train, as well, as killing NPCs who drop runes.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Blue Bird

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: Aubury Runes Shop
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 12:51:02 pm »
i wouldn't make such a big deal out of this, no one practically buy the runes there anyway.
i disagree, totally useless.
'-'

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 01:09:21 pm »
i wouldn't make such a big deal out of this, no one practically buy the runes there anyway.
'-'
Only Astrals are quite odd to obtain, tho, not hard to obtain. Oh, believe me, runes in Aubury shop is drained the same as prayer In Barrows dungeons, once entered and boom, 0 bloods, 0 deaths, 0 waters. Even fires usually are gone :D

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 01:17:27 pm »
'-'
Only Astrals are quite odd to obtain, tho, not hard to obtain. Oh, believe me, runes in Aubury shop is drained the same as prayer In Barrows dungeons, once entered and boom, 0 bloods, 0 deaths, 0 waters. Even fires usually are gone :D
*i don't always go to abury to buy myself some nature runes, but when i do, the stacks are always full*.
/end.
'-'

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 01:18:12 pm »
The amounts in the shop are already quite low, and are usually bought out completely. People wanting to use a lot of spells will usually buy runes from players anyways, there just isn't as big of a demand as there was in scape. You would force people that get online during late hours due to timezones into crafting their own runes if they want to use a significant amount of them. Not good.

No thanks.
;
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, Hi Im Ethan, Blue Bird

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 656 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 04:40:57 pm »
'-'
Players frequently buy their waters, deaths, chaos, and blood runes from there, including myself.

Lowering them is a no go from me. Their isn't enough runes in the shop to make a difference in the popularity of runecrafting. Plus for players like me who live in the U.S. and aren't always able to get on till late at night due to work or school, it's hard to find people in the GE selling runes, hard to find anyone in the GE for that matter. The runes in the shop allow me to have access to a small amount of runes just in case I am in desperate need of them.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan
Pages: 1