The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
anger bow?
« on: October 03, 2015, 01:10:20 pm »
so, since there is all sorts of melee anger weapons, don't you think it would be a good idea to add an anger bow?
that's pretty much all...
-ignas

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
Re: anger bow?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 01:38:50 pm »
it's a good idea but there is a new bow that have been introduced lately, elemental bow..
so i dont think any new weapons will be ing soon, tho guithx bow have been suggested too, there is zammy and sara bow,
and both of them wont be added soon, if thomy decides to add them anyway
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 02:37:40 pm by Blue Bird »

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 02:26:02 pm »
the anger bow wouldn't be overpowered, in fact, it would be a lot weaker then the god bows or elemental bow, the only advantage it would give would be against higher level monsters.

Offline Blue Bird

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 02:39:42 pm »
the anger bow wouldn't be overpowered, in fact, it would be a lot weaker then the god bows or elemental bow, the only advantage it would give would be against higher level monsters.
like all anger weapons, like i said it's a good idea but there wont be any new weapons added soon, anger weapons should be op against slayer monster on my opinion ofc,
and to ur suggestion maybe to add anger arrows also  :P ::) ;)

Maxed

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 03:48:56 pm »
like all anger weapons, like i said it's a good idea but there wont be any new weapons added soon, anger weapons should be op against slayer monster on my opinion ofc,
maby...

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 03:50:26 pm »
I was always trying to figure out how Magic and Ranged versions of Anger weapons would work out. I really do like the Anger Weapons, though the ones we have at the moment could use some love first.
The problem I thought of with the ability to scale damage on weapons like these are distance. Unlike the 4 Anger Weapons we have already, these require you to be within melee range. It's a bit riskier in most situations to use them, much like it is with Melee when compared to Magic or Ranged in general. Sort of designed to give a perk to the combat style that usually is usually most prone to damage, I guess?

I think the mechanic is a great mechanic, but if you can essentially safespot with these kind of weapons against larger monsters, is makes them incredibly powerful. If they were to be implemented into the game, I'd say they should be either rather inaccurate, to counter their ability to scale damage. or rather slow. Not too sure.

The Anger Bow should only be able to fire Anger Arrows, both of which would be available from the Slayer Points Shop. If you still wanted it to be able to fire most ammunition (Like Bronze-Dragon), then it perhaps could, but it'd lose the scale damage effect.

And since it should be mentioned, possible Anger Staff? Behaves sort of like Rod in the sense that you purchase it charged and use up its charges with its unique spell. Charges can be purchased again for Slayer Points.

Dunno the possibility of getting more anytime soon, but eh.

Offline Blue Bird

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 04:04:56 pm »
And since it should be mentioned, possible Anger Staff? Behaves sort of like Rod in the sense that you purchase it charged and use up its charges with its unique spell. Charges can be purchased again for Slayer Points.

Dunno the possibility of getting more anytime soon, but eh.
this sounds interesting, like a z staff/rod but u recharge it for slayer points, anyways none of all the new suggestions about weapons will be added anytime soon, as u said we need show some love for the new ones  ::)

Maxed

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 07:08:26 pm »
I agree with your suggestion! Would like to see this implemented into the game, it only makes sense to add it. Although like previous stated with all these new weapons we have recently received its hard to imagine us getting another.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 07:10:11 pm »
Enough bows already

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Blue Bird

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 07:23:56 pm »
Enough bows already
it's not up to us to decide that tbh ::)

Maxed

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 656 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 08:37:47 pm »
If we added in an anger bow we would also have to add in a form of an anger staff, which I think would be unique and really cool. I agree!

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 01:40:30 am »
What annoys or pisses you off?
-When Zudikas95187 makes a suggestion

Seriously, we have enough goddamn bows already. Instead adding another one, the god bows should be made useful again. Diluting the game with fucking useless crap is just pointless.
The following users liked this post: Estpure16, Freestuffyay

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 02:20:03 am »
I see no need for this weapon at all, sorry.

I disagree.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 09:03:04 am »

Seriously, we have enough goddamn bows already. Instead adding another one, the god bows should be made useful again. Diluting the game with fucking useless crap is just pointless.
you don't need to swear in every god damn post you make...
do you have ANY respect for others, or are you so god damn arrogant douchebag that you can't respect other peoples thoughts and opinions. how about you suggest for the whole damn suggestions section to be removed in that case?? can't believe you were a mod at one point...
as for big chris, this is the first suggestion i made in like 3 months, so you can go shove that thread up your ass.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:07:30 am by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 11:04:29 am »

you don't need to swear in every god damn post you make...
do you have ANY respect for others, or are you so god damn arrogant douchebag that you can't respect other peoples thoughts and opinions. how about you suggest for the whole damn suggestions section to be removed in that case?? can't believe you were a mod at one point...
as for big chris, this is the first suggestion i made in like 3 months, so you can go shove that thread up your ass.

I show respect to those who show it to me, so quit with your bullshit. Whether or not you respect me doesn't mean a shit to me.

2 weeks ago: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=13224.0

How about you make that 3 months without suggestion actually happen. Make it 3 years while you're at it.
Pages: 1 2