The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
an idea for money sink
« on: February 20, 2017, 10:09:26 pm »
I don't know if this was suggested before but, all tier 80+ items should be degradable because this will give more options in the future such as an undegradable 80+ tier weapon.

how to fix it and make it tradable again: -obviously Bob in lumbridge.
- or actually have another way like if you use ancient energy you will have to pay less by 100% or something.

obviously this suggestion is from Rs, but no harm in taking the good thing

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: an idea for money sink
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 10:21:30 pm »
The lvl 80 gear that do not degrade are the new items from the ancient cavern, zs, hunters' crossbow, third age and obsidian claws to my knowledge. I don't see a single reason to use any of those items apart from the ice sheild and abyssal cape at the moment, and I would see even less so if they degraded. They are that bad.

Also I dont see a lot of high levels with 728474 billions cash stacks even using those items so making the items degrade would do jack shit.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 10:36:37 pm »
So you're suggesting making level 80 things degradable.. so we can add a level 80 thing that isn't degradable..

I see nothing wrong with that reasoning whatsoever.
;

Offline Rocklal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 11:07:05 pm »
The lvl 80 gear that do not degrade are the new items from the ancient cavern, zs, hunters' crossbow, third age and obsidian claws to my knowledge. I don't see a single reason to use any of those items apart from the ice sheild and abyssal cape at the moment, and I would see even less so if they degraded. They are that bad.

Also I dont see a lot of high levels with 728474 billions cash stacks even using those items so making the items degrade would do jack shit.
good point but it could be 75 tier or lower also

-it's not necessarily limited to the current items, it could be implemented later when you have new superman weapons and items that will cost a fortune to buy when it comes out, that's one.

-two that's a good reason to give the nerfed items a buff, since with all honesty I think the system is quite unstable, you have GWD for example were only bandos is worth it yet it has been buffed and now you can barely get a kill. and the price haven't gotten up one bit since then. let alone other GWD Items.

the reason for the bad economy is the game's instability, so making items worth something again isn't a bad idea

Offline Pk Range99

• Liked: 209 times
  • +0/-0
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 12:13:44 pm »
this would just force people to not use any of those armours

1. Player moderator 18/04/2017
2. Game moderator ?? ??
3. Profit 25/08/2017

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 12:26:57 pm »

-it's not necessarily limited to the current items, it could be implemented later when you have new superman weapons and items that will cost a fortune to buy when it comes out, that's one.

-two that's a good reason to give the nerfed items a buff, since with all honesty I think the system is quite unstable, you have GWD for example were only bandos is worth it yet it has been buffed and now you can barely get a kill. and the price haven't gotten up one bit since then. let alone other GWD Items.

the reason for the bad economy is the game's instability, so making items worth something again isn't a bad idea

Ofc the price won't change at all, when you have Elite void that offers almost what bandos does, except for defense

Everything in this game is connected, you can't simply fix one thing without ruining the other
Making Elite void / normal void tradable has it pros and cons, you can list at least 10 of each, one of them is ruining Bandos price
keeping that in mind, we didn't even mention Vesta or statius yet which is like another hit in the face.

I believe every armor ing should have its unique stats that it can offer,

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Rocklal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 01:30:41 pm »

Ofc the price won't change at all, when you have Elite void that offers almost what bandos does, except for defense

Everything in this game is connected, you can't simply fix one thing without ruining the other
Making Elite void / normal void tradable has it pros and cons, you can list at least 10 of each, one of them is ruining Bandos price
keeping that in mind, we didn't even mention Vesta or statius yet which is like another hit in the face.

I believe every armor ing should have its unique stats that it can offer,
IKR??, perhaps thomy should do an overall rework on the item's stats.
Pages: 1