The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Therapist

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Hoo Lee Sheet
    • View Profile
Agility
« on: October 21, 2018, 03:22:34 pm »
So agility is now only used to get through some obstacles and we run out of energy very fast. Wouldn't it make sense to at least make 2 agility levels add 1 extra energy? Getting 99 agility would grant 150 energy and that would be something great.
At the moment for example at Har'lakk after 1 kill we have to rest or use extra inventor space for energy potions which is not efficient at all.
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Skillz Purez, Someone12116, Darker Manz

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Agility
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 11:11:42 pm »
We used to have cap of around 250 at 99 but then some idiot got a bright idea and thought that it was too OP and then the cap was reduced to 100.
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Tomtim1

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 09:41:34 pm »
We used to have cap of around 250 at 99 but then some idiot got a bright idea and thought that it was too OP and then the cap was reduced to 100.

Tbh it didnt matter how much was the cap before, you simply never lost run energy. it was literally broken
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 01:18:39 pm »

Tbh it didnt matter how much was the cap before, you simply never lost run energy. it was literally broken

In which way it broke the game exactly? Other than making the most cancer skill in the entire game worth training.
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Tomtim1, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 10:16:50 pm »

In which way it broke the game exactly? Other than making the most cancer skill in the entire game worth training.
You misunderstood " broken ", what i meant was you didnt even need to train agility at all to have infinite run. it was just broken in a way of not working properly.
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Skillz Purez, Therapist
Pages: 1