The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Crusher123

• Liked: 428 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Add minigames teleports in quest tab (picture included)!
« on: August 01, 2015, 05:42:42 pm »
My suggestion is to add minigames teleports to quest tab like this:

And if minigames teleports will be in quest tab, then we could remove Tyras guard from Falador & G.E because he would become useless.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:39:35 am by Crusher123 »
The following users liked this post: Mtn Alin0

Offline Slimshadyy

• Liked: 107 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hello my name is...
    • View Profile
Re: Add minigames teleports in quest tab (with picture)!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 06:12:53 pm »
Agree! no need to tele to GE

Player since 2009
Emps-world Player Moderator Since March 28, 2018
Resigned as staff member on the 28th of november, 2018
Event Manager Since June 3, 2019
Resigned as Event Manager Since August 24, 2019
Maxed

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
Re: Add minigames teleports in quest tab (picture included)!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 06:24:49 pm »
It could be usefull, though in my opinion if they will actually be placed there I prefer them to be placed underneath the things like current maxhit.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 10:10:10 pm by Tomtim1 »

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 06:38:36 pm »
I disagree. It only takes you 20 seconds to teleport to the GE and talk to the guard, lol.

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 06:40:37 pm »
It's not necessary thing IMO. We already have a easy access to minigames, just tele GE, walk to Tyras guard, and he tele you in minigame whatever you want.
But I agree

Offline Crusher123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 06:42:51 pm »
I disagree. It only takes you 20 seconds to teleport to the GE and talk to the guard, lol.

What about new players who don't know how to teleport to minigames? I know there's wiki for that but still it would be easier for all of us.

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 12:13:55 am »

What about new players who don't know how to teleport to minigames? I know there's wiki for that but still
it would be easier for all of us.

You just answered your own question, my good man.

When new players join they more or less go straight to the wiki to find out as much as they can about the game.

I still disagree, this is an update that really is not needed. But each to their own, we are all entitled to an opinion. :)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 01:14:49 am »
I'd rather have something to show how many people want to do the minigame. Like a minigameQ, people check a box to show they're available for the minigame and it shows the amount in the quest tab. This way you'll know if people want to know a minigame.

The current teleport are already very easy to get to, I see no need for even more shortcuts. My path to duradel (which uses the warrior's guild tele) would get cut even shorter which I don't mind. But still, I dont see why we NEED this.
;
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Crusher123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 01:35:42 am »
I'd rather have something to show how many people want to do the minigame. Like a minigameQ, people check a box to show they're available for the minigame and it shows the amount in the quest tab. This way you'll know if people want to know a minigame.

The current teleport are already very easy to get to, I see no need for even more shortcuts. My path to duradel (which uses the warrior's guild tele) would get cut even shorter which I don't mind. But still, I dont see why we NEED this.

Lol thanks for the duradel shortcut, but anyways i am agreed with you about showing how many people are available for a minigame in quest tab also.

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 01:44:44 pm »
Totally agree!

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 01:36:38 pm »

^ this

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2015, 03:14:54 pm »
Tyras guard is exactly the reason why this isn't needed ._.
I'm also pretty sure that ring of dueling has teleports to most of these locations.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 05:29:23 pm »
I have to disagree. This sort of reminds me of some other RSPSs where shopkeepers stand exactly next to each other; it makes the game too handy.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Bad Fight

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Many like to dream, but only some like to act
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2015, 09:58:32 pm »

What about new players who don't know how to teleport to minigames? I know there's wiki for that but still

When new players join they more or less go straight to the wiki to find out as much as they can about the game.

I still disagree, this is an update that really is not needed. But each to their own, we are all entitled to an opinion. :)
Must disagree on that. Most of the new players don't even bother reading the wiki and some of them don't know a wiki even exists . Ofc there are exceptions if the new player is over 14 years old.
Otherwise I would like this but, it would make the game too easy.
So that's a no

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2015, 10:14:19 pm »

Must disagree on that. Most of the new players don't even bother reading the wiki and some of them don't know a wiki even exists . Ofc there are exceptions if the new player is over 14 years old.
Otherwise I would like this but, it would make the game too easy.
So that's a no

Then that is their loss for not being forum users, if people used the forums more they'd be more clued up on the game. I don't know why people don't use the forums as well as playing in-game; it's not like you can only do one at a time.

Also, that is why we have staff members, or even just players; so new people can ask them if they're stuck and don't know what to do. I strongly disagree on this, but I do agree on what Charr suggested, that would be really helpful to everyone.
Pages: 1 2