The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Hello there,
Maybe it would be nice to add teleport emote to abyssal demons in single zone. would be cool, You know. :)

As for other half of mine suggestion. Slayer points(SPS) --> Getting 990 SPS from Frost dragon task. or something is a bit too much, then again, only good items in shop worth buying are Salve amulet, Slayer helm and HCB (hunters crossbow, for newbies.) Buying them up to 2 and then what? buying ferocious rings? lol, anger weapons is only used if you don't have money for Zamorakian Spear, which is still better and more effective than Anger Battle or Mace anyways. Maybe, adding imbueing fremmenink rings, like in osrs Nightmare Zone, but requires like 25000 Slayer points if not lowered point system. Plus. Slayer points should depend on task amount, I mean, getting 990 SPS from 15 Frost dragons and getting 990 SPS from 60 Frost dragons is a bit different, don't you think? As for amounts, maybe additional reward to block/skip some tasks for should be nice, as well, as making some tasks bigger, like black demons, if duradel only gives up to 60 npc, so why not making it up to 150? it's really annoying to go get tasks again and again for faster experience rates.

Which brings me to last suggestion, Lunar Spellbook. Why it is NPC Contact not working as it should be? Plank make spell is also bugged, saying that you should use spell on logs, even if you're using on oak logs. String jellewery doesn't work either. Maybe bringing those spells in game would save some neccesary time for players who train slayer or skills?

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: Abyssal Demon / Slayer Points Shop And Task Amount / Lunar Spellbook
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 01:00:15 pm »
Hello there,
Maybe it would be nice to add teleport emote to abyssal demons in single zone. would be cool, You know. :)

As for other half of mine suggestion. Slayer points(SPS) --> Getting 990 SPS from Frost dragon task. or something is a bit too much, then again, only good items in shop worth buying are Salve amulet, Slayer helm and HCB (hunters crossbow, for newbies.) Buying them up to 2 and then what? buying ferocious rings? lol, anger weapons is only used if you don't have money for Zamorakian Spear, which is still better and more effective than Anger Battle or Mace anyways. Maybe, adding imbueing fremmenink rings, like in osrs Nightmare Zone, but requires like 25000 Slayer points if not lowered point system. Plus. Slayer points should depend on task amount, I mean, getting 990 SPS from 15 Frost dragons and getting 990 SPS from 60 Frost dragons is a bit different, don't you think? As for amounts, maybe additional reward to block/skip some tasks for should be nice, as well, as making some tasks bigger, like black demons, if duradel only gives up to 60 npc, so why not making it up to 150? it's really annoying to go get tasks again and again for faster experience rates.

Which brings me to last suggestion, Lunar Spellbook. Why it is NPC Contact not working as it should be? Plank make spell is also bugged, saying that you should use spell on logs, even if you're using on oak logs. String jellewery doesn't work either. Maybe bringing those spells in game would save some neccesary time for players who train slayer or skills?
wait, so you're saying anger weapons are totally useless right? well if you're killing goblins with them, than i can see why you're making this suggestion, the anger weapons have better accuracy and strength bonus on higher level monsters. i do not agree with adding more items that could have influence in the economy, since it's already screwed up, or at least add items that would seem logical to add. and i think the point system seems pretty fine as well to me. as for abyssal demons, i don't see the point of making a teleport to them, it will just seem like another crap rsps in which you can teleport absolutely everywhere.
i can agree with one thing though - the lunar spell book, it's kind of useless at the time, except the vengance of course.
'-'
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 01:04:33 pm by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 01:05:18 pm »
Hello there,

wait, so you're saying anger weapons are totally useless right? well if you're killing goblins with them, than i can see why you're making this suggestion, the anger weapons have better accuracy and strength bonus on higher level monsters. as for abyssal demons, i don't see the point of making a teleport to them, it will just seem like another crap rsps in which you can teleport absolutely everywhere.
i can agree with one thing though - the lunar spell book, it's kind of useless at the time, except the vengance of course.
'-'
In abyssal demon section, I meant so they could do teleport thingy that teleport them to you, see how they are slayed in OSRS first before, saying that I suggest teleport to them. :)

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 01:07:42 pm »
Hello there,

wait, so you're saying anger weapons are totally useless right? well if you're killing goblins with them, than i can see why you're making this suggestion, the anger weapons have better accuracy and strength bonus on higher level monsters. as for abyssal demons, i don't see the point of making a teleport to them, it will just seem like another crap rsps in which you can teleport absolutely everywhere.
'-'
In abyssal demon section, I meant so they could do teleport thingy that teleport them to you, see how they are slayed in OSRS first before, saying that I suggest teleport to them. :)
perhaps i misunderstood, i don't play osrs you kno. than perhaps i'd like this feature added.
'-'
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 01:10:04 pm »
While I would like the whole teleporting around, it might cause a ton of glitches and doesn't really add anything. Kind of a waste, but would be nice.

1k slayer points from a task like frost dragons isn't really too much. More items in the shop is always nice. From personal experience, anger weapons have always performed better than zs has. Points per monster killed, rather than per task is great. But you're really forgetting one thing. You can already cancel tasks for 1k points. The rate at which I lose points due to canceling tasks is about as big as the rate at which I gain them, it's fine really.

Lunar spellbook changes would be really neat. I'd also grab the 'make leather' spell from rs and add it to the book. Any increase in use for astral runes is great. Npc contact would also be great, you could talk to bob to repair stuff, get a task from your slayer master, it's a pretty great spell.
;

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 01:13:27 pm »
Anger weapons are far superior to Zs in nearly every aspect in use against bosses. They are more accurate, and they hit almost twice as fast. Z spear is only good for a (unreliable at best) ko weapon.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 01:18:01 pm »
Thanks Guys for feedback. Appreciate it. :)
P.s. Waiting for more opinions.

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 01:28:02 pm »
lol, anger weapons is only used if you don't have money for Zamorakian Spear, which is still better and more effective than Anger Battle or Mace anyways.

Higher Damage doesn't always make a weapon better. The ability to hit faster with a weapon that has a lower max hit can make it surpass stronger weapons that attack slower. Anger Weapons vs. ZS/Godswords is a perfect example of this.
To add to your post, Anger Spear/Sword outdamages Anger Axe/Mace at most bosses because of the high accuracy. This further proves that players should take more than raw damage into consideration when comparing weapons lol
?????????

The teleports don't really make the fight any more difficult, from what I see. They/You just teleport a certain distance away and then they/you literally walk right on back to the fight. Not really needed IMO.

1k slayer points from a task like frost dragons isn't really too much. More items in the shop is always nice. From personal experience, anger weapons have always performed better than zs has. Points per monster killed, rather than per task is great. But you're really forgetting one thing. You can already cancel tasks for 1k points. The rate at which I lose points due to canceling tasks is about as big as the rate at which I gain them, it's fine really.
This.

Lunars, though, I'd like to see. There's too little in that spell book that we can use at the moment that makes it stand out from Regular or Ancients (Vengeance & Veng. Other being what most people tend to use it for, at least from what I've seen).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 01:30:50 pm by Shadowkei »

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 09:29:12 pm »
shut up, angers are way better than a freaking zs. zs sucks so bad. boooooooooo. ur probs too lazy and crap to get 15.5k slay points.. ugh lazy ass noob shits. angers ftw.

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 10:08:40 pm »
shut up, angers are way better than a freaking zs. zs sucks so bad. boooooooooo. ur probs too lazy and crap to get 15.5k slay points.. ugh lazy ass noob shits. angers ftw.
Thank you for shitting on me, it was unnessecary though, but I let you know, I have all anger weapons, stored in my bank. ;) Just not using oftenly. As for me been lazy, crap me a thunder, but the one who is lazy is probably you, even your grammar tells so much about you. :)

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 07:55:07 am »
In regard to the slayer points system, I completely agree with you in relation to changing the slayer points received per task due to the amount of monsters you had to kill.

Adding slayer points to each kill you get would be the best thing I believe.
For example:
Each Frost Dragon you kill gives you 20 SP.
Task of 50 Frost Dragons would be 1000SP.
Task of 10 Frost Dragons would be 200SP.
(Figures are examples only).
You receive the Slayer points once you have completed the whole task which gives you that little bit more of an incentive not to bail on a difficult task.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16
Pages: 1