The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Verteidiger

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
About GE
« on: May 22, 2015, 09:34:07 am »
So its just a thought. But listen me, then say what you think about it. So I thought you will release GE one more time in w1 and w2. Because noone barely uses w3. But this time you say that there will be rollback like about 6-12 hours. Its just to find bugs and dupes in it. After like those hours you can fix the dupes that have been reported. And one more thing, reward can be useful thing. Like anyone whos first to report that dupe will get eg. 50m or so.

Dont hate, just agree or fix my thought :)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: About GE
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 09:37:48 am »
This is literally what w3 was for. The reward for fully testing the bloody thing was an actual GE ingame, which is plenty of reward. W3 was closed due to lack of testing. It'll take a while longer before thomy is done with the GE. This won't happen.
;
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Verteidiger

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 09:42:30 am »
This is literally what w3 was for. The reward for fully testing the bloody thing was an actual GE ingame, which is plenty of reward. W3 was closed due to lack of testing. It'll take a while longer before thomy is done with the GE. This won't happen.
YEas I know why w3 was for. But look how many bugs and dupes we found in few hours in w1-w2 and compare how long it took in w3 to find dupes.
Its just that ppl didnt use w3, but an actual ge ingame with so many players will provide us with many more dupes etc.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 09:53:06 am »
YEas I know why w3 was for. But look how many bugs and dupes we found in few hours in w1-w2 and compare how long it took in w3 to find dupes.
Its just that ppl didnt use w3, but an actual ge ingame with so many players will provide us with many more dupes etc.
That's because nobody cared about actual testing. Testing stuff in w1/2 will result in rollbacks, and rollbacks aren't what we want. Rollbacks make us lose players and get a load of helpdesk tickets that we won't be able to refund. It won't happen.
;

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 10:24:02 am »
Why didn't you use the third world when it was available. It's no good to moan now, for as long as you didn't give a shit when Thomy gave the community a way to help him. Now wait / O.T: won't happen

The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Ledomy10

Offline Verteidiger

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 10:37:43 am »
Why didn't you use the third world when it was available. It's no good to moan now, for as long as you didn't give a shit when Thomy gave the community a way to help him. Now wait / O.T: won't happen
I used it, I didnt find any dupes, srry, im not as smart as others dupers are.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 11:03:01 am »
Back in the day, finding a duplication glitch/bug was rewarded with max cash or a rare of your choice.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 10:12:37 am »
Personally i think GE is way too early for us, plus some retarded people can't make their own cash unless they dupe, and thomy doesn't want to wipe everyone's bank for some filthy duper, and i'm tellin ya from this point, If this happens i'm totally abandoning this game + if you can't discover GE duplication. find any other bug that relates to GE(which is too late)

And once again

Grand Exchange is WAY too early for us, we better focus on releasing more bosses and contents and new items. and more likely Minigames.

Disagree.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1