The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
a new random event
« on: February 08, 2015, 12:13:28 pm »
i was doing some agility in karama agility course and i thought that it could become a really good random event.
i'll explain now how this would work: this event would of course take place in karamja agility course, only members could participate in it or it could only take place in members weekend, the participants should have an agility level at least 65 to complete most of the obsticles. when the new round starts the players would run to take their tickets and the first player to take his ticket would get a random reward from a host of the event.
what you guys think?

Offline Shoabi50

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: a new random event
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 04:16:50 pm »
i was doing some agility in karama agility course and i thought that it could become a really good random event.
i'll explain now how this would work: this event would of course take place in karamja agility course, only members could participate in it or it could only take place in members weekend, the participants should have an agility level at least 65 to complete most of the obsticles. when the new round starts the players would run to take their tickets and the first player to take his ticket would get a random reward from a host of the event.
what you guys think?
disagree, its good training area and already good rewards that u need to put effort in it :)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: a new random event
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 04:24:31 am »
This seems pretty pointless? ???
Pages: 1