The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Sapoiuytrewq

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
2 suggestions
« on: April 29, 2016, 11:50:48 pm »
Hey.

Suggestion one: Pkp shop where boosters get banned.

Suggestion two: A worldwide zombie invasion event, with zombie bosses and loot.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 2 suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 02:32:02 am »
That's not how suggestions work..
You have to explain them in detail.

I personally don't like the idea of creating a pkp shop. What would be there anyway?

As far as your second suggestion is concerned, I must say that Mary recently suggested an invasion-based minigame. You should check it out.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 05:56:28 am »
1. No, sorry. PK shops are really not needed.
2. Zombies... This is not Call of Duty, so no zombies, sorry.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 05:57:52 am »
As above said suggestions aren't supposed to be like this.

I wouldn't like to have a pkp shop, even if that would make wilderness more attractive. Something different to do with PK points should be implemented and it shouldn't be a shop in my opinion.

About the inavsion.. I don't know, it would be hard, you know all those skillers would just go mad. A minigame would be a better option, anyways I like the idea.
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 06:49:36 am »
The problem of boosters is not solved by banning them. Not everyone would get caught, we would need some kind of new logs or eyes literally everywhere in the wilderness. It causes a lot of unnecessary work to the entire staff team, while having very little effect on actually preventing boosting.

Furthermore, what should be in this pkp shop? How would we go about earning the currency for that pkp shop? You barely included any details about the thing you're suggesting. A pkp shop wouldn't be a bad idea, it might encourage a lot more people to go pk. However nobody has managed to spend a bit of their time and actually write out a proper suggestion for one, instead of just plopping down a 1 sentence suggestion that everyone has already seen. Quite a shame.
;
Pages: 1