The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
Re: SOTW #18 - Star Wars!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 08:00:28 pm »
>7/14 of replies are talking about the theme; 2/14 of replies are entries, 1/14 replies is about breasts; 3/14 replies are baes; 1/14 replies is an example of poor reasoning. 
>Topic is a conversation about breasts.

You may be wrong, but you have brought a pressing concern to the forefront: We aren't discussing buubanies enough!

>1/15 replies is an epiphany :doge:

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2015, 08:14:37 pm »
>7/14 of replies are talking about the theme; 2/14 of replies are entries, 1/14 replies is about breasts; 3/14 replies are baes; 1/14 replies is an example of poor reasoning. 

You may be wrong, but you have brought a pressing concern to the forefront: We aren't discussing buubanies enough!

Let's bring in the buubanies!

The following users liked this post: Fate

Offline Kluke

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
  • Darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2015, 08:35:13 pm »

I may be wrong but you might have turned the SOTW into a stupid boobs topic overtime, which makes it kinda childish and stupid.
This isn't directed to you Chait, really, but like every SOTW you turn it into boobs discussion and I mean its "cool" cuz it takes like one page out of the topic so it'd look like the SOTW is alive and all, but at the end of the day its just bunch of guys behind computers admiring boobs on a very different topic, acting childish and nerdy like they've never seen boobs before or I don't know, its just plain stupid and childish, especially from the judges who are supposed to act like ones.
I'm sorry if I'm being offensive to anyone or so but I'm just speaking my mind about SOTW cuz its becoming less related to that, like at all. But thats just me, I don't know how you see it but I'm pretty sure you don't see it the way I do lol. And I did kind of take this too serious even tho I'm not participating anymore in SOTW but I had to spit it out. :) no harsh feelings

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2015, 12:21:01 am »

Ala, it's not as though things aren't taken seriously around here.  When it comes down to it, the GFX community is very supportive and helpful, and we judges put a lot of thought into our scores, future themes, and plenty other aspects of SOTW.  The artists and the judges take time out of their days to support SOTW, so is it really so bad that we like to have fun here, too?  We keep SOTW fun, comfortable, and open because we would much rather everyone enjoys themselves than any other alternative.  This competition has its own small community, and it's a refreshing place to be.  ;D

Now, as for your insults, I don't mind if you target me; that's fine and understandable.  However, you've included multiple others and have insulted them without cause nor reason.  I understand that you quit SOTW because you felt entitled to more victories and that you questioned the validity of the judging process, but that in no way permits you to come here and speak poorly of other GFX designers, community members, or judges.  If you don't enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of SOTW, so be it, but don't insult others for having fun here.  You are entitled to your opinions, but you are not entitled to offend others. 

Please regard this with the utmost care, as I will not stand for someone badmouthing others here.

Fun =/= immature.

If you'd like to talk further, PM me, please.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:52:13 am by Fate »
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, M3an123, Charr

Offline Matrix2

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm an angel with a shotgun
    • View Profile

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 04:21:24 pm »
Three very good entries so far.  Well done, guys  ;D

I must say, though, that I am surprised that Chris (Chris Chris, not Chrissuu Chris) hasn't entered yet ???.  Chris, plis, don't you love Star Wars? :batman:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:35:30 pm by Fate »

Offline Matrix2

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm an angel with a shotgun
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2015, 06:11:57 pm »

I must say, though, that I am surprised that Chris (Chris Chris, not Chrissuu Chris) hasn't entered yet ???.  Chris, plis, don't you love Star Wars? :batman:
4* :)

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2015, 06:16:40 pm »

4* :)

xD Mine doesn't count.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2015, 10:35:03 pm »
Cant make anything nice with this doubleclicking noob mouse, nice entries tho and nice theme

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2015, 11:43:32 pm »

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2015, 12:51:54 am »
Nice work, Vix :) You're definitely improving

@Karel, :sadface: :(
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2015, 01:34:09 am »
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2015, 03:30:41 am »

I was gonna use that render :(
The betrayal!

Here, use this render: Seriously, though, if you use this render, you will be 9000% disqualified.  NINE THOUSAND PERCENT DISQUALIFIED!

You could use the same render as Vix if you want; however, there are plenty of great Star Wars renders out there, anyways.

Side note: I can't believe that no one's done Darth Maul, Darth Vader(woops), or Yoda.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 08:14:16 pm by Fate »

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2015, 05:28:27 am »

Side note: I can't believe that no one's done Darth Maul, Darth Vader, or Yoda.

or the LightGreatSword

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2015, 04:59:19 am »
Could I get a last minute entry in? It'll be a few hours tho.. I haven't had time but I finally do.
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Pages: 1 2 3