The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: IRL pictures thread
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2014, 04:44:02 am »
I finally had a haircut...

What are your tattoos of?
The one on the right is an owl holding a lantern with roses around it. Next to that (not seen in the picture) is a little crappy monster design thing that I got in the spur of the moment for £10. The writing on my chest says "Das Leben ist zu kurz, um Deutsch zu lernen." Meaning, "Life is too short to learn German." The writing above the design on the right says, "Never give in, Never back down, When your life feels lost, Fight against all odds." And finally, the other design on the right is a dream catcher with birds flying off the feathers at the bottom of it. :)

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2014, 05:22:25 am »
Oh nice. I personally think the German one is pretty pointless/stupid as well as the $10 one. But then again, that's just cause I think that tattoo's should represent something meaningful to you. But if you wanna get something, then hey, it's your body. lol.

I wanna get a sleeve though. Roses and Angels. Photo-Realistic, black and grey. Angels on my forearm will look sort of demented/tormented (They're more representative of demons, sort of), and as they rise up my arm, they become more angelic and serene.

Then I wanna get a Lion on my chest. Photo-Realistic, black and grey.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:25:20 am by Chris »

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2014, 05:53:46 am »
Oh nice. I personally think the German one is pretty pointless/stupid as well as the $10 one. But then again, that's just cause I think that tattoo's should represent something meaningful to you. But if you wanna get something, then hey, it's your body. lol.

I wanna get a sleeve though. Roses and Angels. Photo-Realistic, black and grey. Angels on my forearm will look sort of demented/tormented (They're more representative of demons, sort of), and as they rise up my arm, they become more angelic and serene.

They sound really appealing, to be honest! :O

I got the German one when I was drunk and because I speak German, I find it quite ironic/funny. The £10 one is getting covered soon as I plan on getting a full sleeve down my left arm.

I am also planning a stopwatch design on my hand to start the sleeve off. Starting from the bottom and working my way up. :)

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2014, 07:06:45 am »

I got the German one when I was drunk and because I speak German, I find it quite ironic/funny. The £10 one is getting covered soon as I plan on getting a full sleeve down my left arm.

I am also planning a stopwatch design on my hand to start the sleeve off. Starting from the bottom and working my way up. :)

HAHAHAHAH I knew that it had to be a result of being drunk. And good move on the $10 Tat. But nice on the sleeve. Any idea what you want the whole thing to be?

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2014, 07:40:47 am »

HAHAHAHAH I knew that it had to be a result of being drunk. And good move on the $10 Tat. But nice on the sleeve. Any idea what you want the whole thing to be?
Nope, just gonna get a few tats and merge them together somehow. :)

Offline X Hp X

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2014, 07:45:45 am »
Dislocated elbow from wrestling

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2014, 03:21:12 pm »
Bored as hell; decided to take a selfie...

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2014, 03:24:35 pm »

Sweg

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2014, 03:24:51 pm »

da tattototo

Do you guys remember Pavilion's picture?=D

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 18, 2014, 03:30:01 am »

one in blue

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 18, 2014, 09:08:42 pm »

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2014, 01:43:04 pm »

one in blue
brock, was this party thingy u told me about earlier xD?

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 19, 2014, 10:28:49 pm »

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Grade

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 21, 2014, 03:34:18 am »

Purple phat pls

The name is Ward.

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 21, 2014, 08:32:14 am »

Purple phat pls
Wut is that in ur mouth.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112