The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Cube

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Chris Athe
    • View Profile
Re: Design request.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 05:32:20 pm »
This is a forums for a virtual game, lol.

@Dallas, yeah it's a picture and I only need the first one doing now, the crown doesn't need to be done anymore.
And would it be a problem if I asked for it in 1500x500 and 400x400?

For free. Lol.

The point in your post being? People shouldn't have to pay for graphics designs lol.
Wow did you really just say that ???

Are any of you actual professional graphics designers? Or is it a hobby/interest you enjoy doing.
Not a professional, but i do get money daily for my designs, also i don't understand, why would the fact that this is a game forum make anyone's designs worth less than usual  ?

Bruh I'm not even going into this lmao. I've stated if the design is up to my standards I'll pay. If you're not going to attempt it I will class your next post as spam and have it removed.
well, get this removed, doesn't matter but i just wanted you to know that what you said was offending to designers, hope you understand why i started the conversation .

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 05:39:57 pm »
Because I said I wouldn't pay?

Listen I have stated on several occasions I will pay if the design is good (ingame payment of course). I'm not saying graphics designers shouldn't be paid because it's a good job, requires a lot of skill. But on a forums for a virtual game full of teenagers? This should just be experience and practice for a designer not a way to make some virtual pixels.

1egend has offered to attempt this design knowing full well if I don't like it I won't pay, because he's stated he enjoys the practice.

I will pay for the design I like most, I won't pay everyone who makes an attempt because then people will make half-arsed attempts and expect money. Those are the reasons regarding my comments, if you're offended feel free to leave this topic and not attempt my request. I will not apologise for expressing my opinions.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 05:50:16 pm by Deandam7 »

Offline Cube

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Chris Athe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 05:54:54 pm »
For free. Lol.

The point in your post being? People shouldn't have to pay for graphics designs lol.
This is what you said

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2015, 06:00:14 pm »
For free. Lol.

This is what you said

Meaning on these forums, I've already given a valid argument in my post prior to your one. 1egend has offered to make me a design knowing he may not get paid for it. If you want to get paid for my request then make a design and put some creativity and imagination into it. I know you're a good designer so if you want to be paid for your work have a shot at my request, if not please leave my thread.

Offline 1egend

• Liked: 53 times
  • +1/-0
  • Complete! Now I can sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2015, 06:42:09 pm »
@Dallas, yeah it's a picture and I only need the first one doing now, the crown doesn't need to be done anymore.

Yea I can do that, also one last question to clear things up for your text what do you mean the x?
the x is kinda one of the last letters in the word so its kinda difficult to run it directly in the middle of the face.  I mean here's what I have done so far if i were to add text to it how would you want me to?

Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't lose

Support this weeks SOTW!!

Irl name- Dallas / Sallad / Dally

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2015, 06:49:11 pm »

Yea I can do that, also one last question to clear things up for your text what do you mean the x?
the x is kinda one of the last letters in the word so its kinda difficult to run it directly in the middle of the face.  I mean here's what I have done so far if i were to add text to it how would you want me to?

Kinda over the robots face? Like on top of it going diagonally and the word is Artificixl. If it cant be done over the face or doesnt look too good maybe you could find a better place to have the word?

Offline 1egend

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2015, 07:25:50 pm »
1.) (colorful)

2.) (drop shadow text)

3.) (more cartoonish)

Mod Mary

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2015, 01:49:58 pm »
Stop ranting about the payment. If you don't want to do it for free then simply don't do it. He has all the rights to request something and see if anyone is willing to do it.

You can of course offer your services for a potential payment by replying, but if he doesn't want to pay you shouldn't judge him for that.

Gl adam.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2015, 04:06:29 pm »
Dallas logo looks awesome!
The font and text placement isn't that good :-[
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline 1egend

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 05:26:57 am »
Dallas logo looks awesome!
The font and text placement isn't that good :-[

Yeah agreed, I sent Adam a fixed version with fire in the background  ;)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2015, 06:31:24 pm »
That is pretty nice, Dally. :)
Pages: 1 2