The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: k0ed thomy 4 times w/0 banking
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 04:09:13 pm »
Not like this, he must be able to fight back, did you really think i would accept this?

you never said he must attack back.

Learn to read. When Martin first announced the ''competition'', he clearly pointed that out. And of course, any sane person would consider that self-explanatory. I'm sorry to say this, but you have just proven how big of a fool you are.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 07:38:43 pm »
well it's pretty obvious that you have to kill him with melee or hybrid, as long he's able to attack you.

vid it next time and i will give you this little thing:

Offline Bhaa 2

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nothing Much
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 07:43:02 pm »
nice safespot XD ,every1 can do 20 with this :P ,but nice..
if you need help, feel free to Pm me. ;)

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2015, 09:42:53 pm »
wait when was thomy put back in?

Nice

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Koskesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 08:29:12 pm »
Not like this, he must be able to fight back, did you really think i would accept this?

Learn to read. When Martin first announced the ''competition'', he clearly pointed that out. And of course, any sane person would consider that self-explanatory. I'm sorry to say this, but you have just proven how big of a fool you are.

You are by far one of the most annoying/irrelevant players on this forum. if you didnt post so much irrelevant bs, maybe more players would actually respect what you say, you are like the boy that cried wolf on this forums

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 11:22:13 am »

You are by far one of the most annoying/irrelevant players on this forum. if you didnt post so much irrelevant bs, maybe more players would actually respect what you say, you are like the boy that cried wolf on this forums

b*tch, please, did you even knew that he was a mod once and look at your 7 posts, and after this you say he's most unwanted person in forums, i know he comment some mean comments on threads, but you are silly. first, start visiting the forums yourself, then bull shit everyone here... allright?
The following users liked this post: Powned You50

Offline Powned You50

• +0/-0
  • Leon > Veteran > OldPlayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 02:25:59 pm »

At this moment you should think you're saying b*llsh*t,
Martin wouldn't post a "competition" without making it a "challenge"

|You are by far one of the most annoying/irrelevant players on this forum|

This "Most annoying/irrelevant" is caring about the people who exactly plays this games,
He made the competition to reward us for playing on this server.

If you seriously think this you should contact a psychologist to check whats wrong with you,
Caring so much about pixels is unbelieveable, this even made you butthurt that much that you'll
lose all the respect from people that do gave you respect.

Only thing i want to say about that is

Goodjob mate, seriously goodjob "thumbs up"

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2015, 03:02:42 pm »

Says the guys who cries over pixels he didn't get :kappa:
I don't see too many players supporting you or saying that you would deserve the rewards for killing Thomy either.

Offline Koskesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 08:08:07 pm »

Says the guys who cries over pixels he didn't get :kappa:
I don't see too many players supporting you or saying that you would deserve the rewards for killing Thomy either.

I am not butthurt about pixels whatsoever, I think its funny how you troll everywhere. and trust me buddy there is a reason you got demoted. Lock this thread please, before this "someone" starts crying
Pages: 1 2