The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Apple

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
2x Clawzz alldayy, please.. Worst vid ever

Mad cus I killed you like 10 times? :o

With 2x Claws yea prob gz u 2 good no rm

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Gotta say no with that video, All you did was clawing x2 specs than prodding Zs, And in dharoks fights you keep prodding Axe.
Well all clips are cutted, and i show only finish and im not camping only with axe and zs.when i show all the 2 min fights it would be booring. Hope you understand what i try to say to you.
I meant that You can't K0 anyone unless you x2 claw and camp zs (That's what I see in the video)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Really nice video, mate. :)

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Nice video, buddy!
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Babajus

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Lovely bro :o :o :o :o

Offline Mr Rangeman

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Gotta say no with that video, All you did was clawing x2 specs than prodding Zs, And in dharoks fights you keep prodding Axe.
Well all clips are cutted, and i show only finish and im not camping only with axe and zs.when i show all the 2 min fights it would be booring. Hope you understand what i try to say to you.
I meant that You can't K0 anyone unless you x2 claw and camp zs (That's what I see in the video)

Well like I say these clips show only finish not all fight :P :-*
PKER SINCE 2008!! :)
Pages: 1 2