The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps-World Kidding?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 05:31:16 pm »
Both warnings are for spamming.
So i should not post anything . Geniusssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Lol, it's not like an auto ''system'' that warns you like league of legends 'leaver buster'. You've been warned by some staff lol
Damm these staff , can't pm word warning for little mistake.
Actually, one of the "infractions" was a warning and didn't get you closer to being moderated at all.
One question? What gonne be if i get 3 warnings?
It actually depends on the warning itself..
Depends how mean the staff member that gives you the infraction is.
Okay thanks.
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 05:32:11 pm »
The reply must be atleast 3 words long, as i understood :)

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline 123456789xd

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 05:33:42 pm »
I said 2 words. Gl on ban for me.
-Avenus

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2014, 05:33:58 pm »
Maybe your right, but sometimes two words can explain a whole topic, and won't be considered as spam ^-^

Just lock this topic anyways, he got the point of it, plus this is not the right section for it

Offline 123456789xd

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 05:37:08 pm »
Maybe your right, but sometimes two words can explain a whole topic, and won't be considered as spam ^-^

Just lock this topic anyways, he got the point of it, plus this is not the right section for it

It's a screenshot . So i uplouded here. Didin't tho. i gonna discuss about this.
-Avenus

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 05:41:02 pm »

It's a screenshot . So i uplouded here. Didin't tho. i gonna discuss about this.
http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?board=4.0 <-- "i gonna discuss about this."

As far as I know your the only person that uploaded non in-game content. Shouldn't this section be about the in-game content, shouldn't it?

Offline 123456789xd

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 05:43:08 pm »

http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?board=4.0 <-- "i gonna discuss about this."

As far as I know your the only person that uploaded non in-game content. Shouldn't this section be about the in-game content, shouldn't it?
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry? Mean4Mod cuz u are smartass. I feel bad now cuz im dumb af.
-Avenus

Mary

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2014, 05:53:16 pm »
Also, you have posted double replies (two of yourself after another) twice in this topic.. You can edit your previous reply, double posting is only allowed in Market to bump your topic.

If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion on a topic, please do not post rather than saying 'ok' or 'i agree'. It has absolutely no value other than raising your postcount.

Please read the forum rules first: http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=205.0
Almost every board also has a stickied topic about specific rules in the board. E.g. if you reply on a suggestion in Suggestions & Ideas you should state why you agree with the suggestion rather than saying 'i agree' or quoting a user that said he agreed without further explanation.

You can read about forum punishments here: http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=1083.0

The third time i see you spamming or double posting (I'll act like I didn't see the double posting in this topic for now) you will be moderated, which means a mod or admin will need to accept your posts before they are visible. If they are unacceptable we will either deny the post, causing it to be deleted, or it will be edited by us.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 05:55:20 pm by Mary »
Pages: 1 2