The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wilderniss bug
« on: November 13, 2014, 09:16:04 am »
So I went to Wildy wyrm at Mage bank and some guy tried to teleblock me, he failed and I teleblocked him back. (I added him to my friends list)

He started running for it and I chased him, when he after a few seconds logged out, but - this is where the bug occurs - when he logged out I attacked him.
So in my friends list it said he was logged off, his character stayed there, doing nothing. I used D scim spec and he didn't ate nor walked nor turn prayer back on.

When he died the loot didn't show up for me & I even waited 3 minutes.
His friend send me a private messages saying he did NOT die and is now running in world 2.

In short: If you logout at the same time you get attacked, your character won't be logged out, but nothing decisive will happen to your account.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Wilderniss bug
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 02:33:24 pm »
Proof of this would be useful. However, I will give this a test when I get in-game later on.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wilderniss bug
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 06:35:23 am »
I don't have any proof for this, I'm sorry.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015
Pages: 1