The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Weird PK Items switching glitch.
« on: February 08, 2015, 02:35:22 pm »
I was PKing, And for some reason I decided to vid this fight and when I tried to switch to gmaul and special it said this wepoan doesn't have any special attack, Proof:
and for the effects, was bored and idk just added some effects xD

Offline Leo Jr

• +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Re: Weird PK Items switching glitch.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 04:08:44 pm »
bump? LOL

Mod Mary

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 04:13:40 pm »
This happens when you switch weapons + select special attack between the 0.5s timers that the server has. It'll already look like you got the weapon equipped, but the server cant keep up and thinks you still have the old weapon equipped, hence why the special attack doesnt work.

Unfortunately the server intervals cannot be sped up and thus this cannot be fixed. You gotta be slower with your combos ;)

Offline Leo Jr

• +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 01:51:37 pm »
This happens when you switch weapons + select special attack between the 0.5s timers that the server has. It'll already look like you got the weapon equipped, but the server cant keep up and thinks you still have the old weapon equipped, hence why the special attack doesnt work.

Unfortunately the server intervals cannot be sped up and thus this cannot be fixed. You gotta be slower with your combos ;)
Damnit.. I wanted to try this combo but unfortunately I can't :(

Pages: 1