The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
Stuck
« on: October 31, 2014, 03:12:00 pm »
i can't play with all the weird things that happen to me. several things are happening.
for example, i can't walk normally, i can't trade, my appearance keeps resetting automatically and of course nasty lags keep happening to me,and finally weird unrelated messages keep popping up in the chat box.
 http://prntscr.com/51m93j

*note: the issue gets fixed if i reload the client but it returns eventually
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 03:37:44 pm by Hmm2 »

Offline Banjo

• Liked: 1 times
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 05:29:14 pm »
Hey,

I have been experiencing minor bugs, and sometimes I will get stuck and unable to move, but usually it fixes itself after a minute and I automatically re-log. This time my appearance was reset and it said something like "Invalid character appearance, contact admin for assistance". I haven't been able to move for about 10 minutes now. I tried to get a screenshot in here but it reset on me before I got it in.

Thanks, I appreciate it,

- Banjo

Offline Arc

• Liked: 82 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 06:18:12 pm »
Bug being looked into. For the moment if you get this bug then restarting the client should fix it.

Mary

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 07:00:23 pm »
It should be fixed right now. If it isn't please create a new topic.
Pages: 1