The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Cman 8 23 93

• Liked: 17 times
    • View Profile
Stuck in castlewars
« on: January 07, 2015, 08:42:56 pm »
Yes really! The number 1 bug in Castle Wars is not being able to move! When you are on the ground floor and go up
the ladder, you immediately get stuck and cant move. The only way to move is to get killed.
On the same floor as getting stuck, the square in front of the stairs doesn't let you go on it, not allowing anyone to get
through. There are also many other places where players cant go because of this. It's like the square thinks it
has something on it so you can't go there. There used to be barricades at those places, but that's not the problem.
What's the problem and is there a quick fix to it?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:35:10 pm by Mod Mary »

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
Re: More Castle Wars Bugs......really?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 01:15:24 pm »
Please gather some more information about the issue. Just reporting that you're unable to move makes it very difficult for me to track down the actual problem. Is there a way you can reproduce the bug?

Offline Cman 8 23 93

• Liked: 17 times
    • View Profile
Re: More Castle Wars Bugs......really?
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 09:58:05 pm »
The bug occurs randomly, most commonly at spots where there used to be a Barricade at.

Another bug I got today: I climbed down the ladder to go underground and my avatar immediately
ran through the wall and stayed there. I was unable to move or get out. The only way to get out was
to log out. I would post a screenshot, but screenshots don't work for me. My Dial Up internet takes too long :P
Pages: 1