The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Taker

• Liked: 10 times
    • View Profile
PRAYER PROTECTION BUG!!
« on: December 16, 2014, 10:05:20 am »
so theres a prayer bug and its even impossible to solo arma with even the best gear and inventory.. those goddamn 92 minions even boost 20s through range prayer outside the bossroom... same bug occurs with all the gods and their minions also others monsters have same effect . theres likely to be no use of protection prayers at all... please fix ASAP.

Offline Fate

• Liked: 1011 times
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
Re: PRAYER PROTECTION BUG!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 10:07:33 am »
Thank you; we're aware of this one.

It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 12:24:43 pm »
Can I get some more information on this issue? I'm fighting kree'arra atm and my range protect is reducing the damage perfectly fine.

Offline Fate

• Liked: 1011 times
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 12:43:21 pm »
Can I get some more information on this issue? I'm fighting kree'arra atm and my range protect is reducing the damage perfectly fine.

According to reports, and personal tests, protection prayers seem to be less effective than before the most recent update.

When the PvP update came out, there was an issue where protection prayers were overly buffed against NPCs - GwD bosses could hardly do any damage at all - so Arc fixed it.  It seems, though, that the prayers may be too weak now.

Offline Taker

• Liked: 10 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 02:30:33 pm »

According to reports, and personal tests, protection prayers seem to be less effective than before the most recent update.

When the PvP update came out, there was an issue where protection prayers were overly buffed against NPCs - GwD bosses could hardly do any damage at all - so Arc fixed it.  It seems, though, that the prayers may be too weak now.
yeah the prayers are too weak now.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 02:59:38 pm »
I wasn't aware of the change, I'm sorry. We're buffing the protection prayer again with our next update! :)
Pages: 1