The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 711 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
New Client Bugs
« on: October 23, 2014, 03:47:22 pm »
I've seen this on lots of things; The names are clearly bugged on many functions.

Walking/Running past certain building/certain places causes you to go invisible.

Upper-case and lower-case letters are bugged as well as symbols when a blue colour is used, e.g Cyan, Flash2, Flash4.
Lower-case:

Upper-case:

Symbols:

The same bug as the above also applies to the colour green.
Uppercase:

Lower-case:

Symbols:

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:04:08 pm by Joshiee »

Mary

Re: New Client Bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 03:50:27 pm »
Not all text is done yet, it's a known bug. Thanks for the second bug though, my guess is that it happens because invisible planes of other objects (or buildings) interact and bug with your character, going invisible itself :)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 711 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 04:34:33 pm »
Not all text is done yet, it's a known bug. Thanks for the second bug though, my guess is that it happens because invisible planes of other objects (or buildings) interact and bug with your character, going invisible itself :)
No problem, Mary :D

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3233 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 06:35:48 pm »
Most text bugs should be fixed by now, thanks! Can't do anything against the duel arena one... kinda unique that thing! :)
Pages: 1