The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
My character turns into a man
« on: January 05, 2015, 12:54:37 pm »
 Sometimes when i log in it turns into a man, Happend with me twice.

Mary

Re: My character turns into a man
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 12:57:14 pm »
Does it also reset your look to the default one? Can you post a screenshot of your outfit before it changed back? Maybe there's some particular makeover setting that doesn't save on log out.

Offline Death S0ul

• The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 01:39:19 pm »
Character look doesent matter, ive changed my character when it changed at the beginning. And yes, it turns into default man. First time when it happend, my networck suked a bit and I reconnected. After that i saw message that says something like that: r32r3ftrfw3456tew(some random numbers and letters) is already in you friendlist

Offline Death S0ul

• The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 01:53:04 am »
Happend again, dif acc, dif character look. Happend like when i lagged (caused by network) , Reconnected and logged out again and then reconnected and then b00m, Default character look

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 11:33:59 am »
The server automatically resets your look when an invalid look packet arrives. I'll apply a fix in the next update that the server will reject that packets unless you click the character design screen. If you see it happening again in 1-2 days, please let me know it!
Pages: 1