The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 185 times
    • View Profile
Morrigan javelins disappear when fired when ava is equipped
« on: January 13, 2015, 04:44:55 pm »
You can't pick up Morrigans javelins after you throw em, not sure if bug though
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:57:47 pm by Mod Mary »

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:03:20 am »
I can pickup morrigan javelins after throwing them. Do they appear on the ground for you?

Offline Fireblast12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 01:37:23 pm »
I just retested it and the javelins appears on ground if I throw him normally, if I spec it doesn't appear, is it meant to be like that?

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 12:17:21 pm »
The javelins don't have a 100% drop chance when you throw them. They function like arrows so it's possible that a javelin may not appear on the ground. Though for me javelins dropped when specing and when not, randomly of course.

Offline Fireblast12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 11:42:29 pm »
The javelins don't have a 100% drop chance when you throw them. They function like arrows so it's possible that a javelin may not appear on the ground. Though for me javelins dropped when specing and when not, randomly of course.
All the javelins that I spec dissapear

Mod Mary

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 12:57:45 am »
How many times did you spec ;)

Offline Fireblast12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 12:05:56 pm »
How many times did you spec ;)
I used 30javelins specs so far
EDIT: I use an ava aswell, maybe that could explain the issue, dunno

Pages: 1