The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Cman 8 23 93

• Liked: 17 times
    • View Profile
Major Lag with Item Glitch
« on: December 21, 2014, 07:56:44 pm »
For some reason, at 1:00 PM American Central Time, I have been lagging nonstop. So much that whenever I log out, I cant because of all the lag. The lag was preventing me from logging out, and items even glitched on me, as in the picture.
In the picture, some guy was giving me 400k coins, but the item showed up as noted Dragon Boots. Why am I lagging so much? All of my settings are reduced. It was working fine earlier today.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
Re: Major Lag with Item Glitch
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 11:57:48 am »
It could be that the client is in an error state. Can you open the java console and paste me the outprint if one exists?

Offline Cman 8 23 93

• Liked: 17 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 06:51:11 pm »
Nevermind! Emps-World is working perfectly again. If I ever do start lagging that much again, I will do what you
told me to do.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 12:14:25 pm »
Great to hear that! Looks like it was just stuck somewhere. I'd still like to know how the issue has occured. Please keep me updated if you see something like this again.
Pages: 1